Your Dream Trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hialtitude

Reaction score
What is that dream trip that you have always wanted to take?
What has kept you from it?
What beer do you envision yourself enjoying on the trip?
:mug:

I've already taken it. SWMBO surprised me with a trip to Cooperstown a few years ago. I'd go back in a heartbeat. And the beer would be Ommegang. Gotta take the tour, again, too.

A quiet cabin on the coast of Maine, near the little town of Friendship, where no one is around to bother you and the only agenda is the one you set.

I used to go there as a kid, but so far haven't gotten my wife there yet. It is a long way from New Mexico.

I can't say what I'd be drinking, but as long as it goes with mussels, lobster and clams it would be fine.

Ireland. I'd kill to see the homeland.

Hopefully SWMBO and I will get Germany orders this summer, and we can get that much closer to traveling Europe and beyond.

Right now our kids are holding us back from leaving....that would be hard.

Guinness of course!!!!!

thought you ment drug trip.. tut..

cornwall, england is the best place iv been, and the nudist/naturist beach far west of cornwall is amazing..

despite the big fat cornish folk walkin round completly naked..

makes me laf :D

I want to go to Chile & Argentina, especially Patagonia. All the pictures look incredible and I'd love to do some backcountry trekking down there, or at least base out of a lodge and do some canoeing/fishing/hiking/etc. I'd probably drink wine over the beer, but I might be surprised.

I'd also like to get back to BC & Alberta and do a lot of the same thing. If I swung that I'd probably only drink Cheyco's and Denny's homebrew until it ran out and then go find some of these other Canadian brewers.

The Moon.

Or more realistically, Tokyo. Or maybe Vietnam. I love the food and the culture from both places. However, I can't afford Tokyo and the wife cringes every time I bring up Vietnam. Of course, I got the same reaction when I talked about learning to brew my own beer.

It's Ireland for us. We are going next year and then probably go to France. The kids are grown so there is nothing to stop us. I'm going to drink anything they have.

Germany and all over the area, except France.
Poor college student, I plan on going next year when i Graduate, Its like a gift to myself.
Anything and everything i can get my hands on, Just non of their wheat beers.

Back