party prep

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Just stuck over 8 cases of homebrew in the beer fridge.. guitar is tuned up...looks like a sat night party is happenin up in here!

I like your way of thinking! I am getting together with some guys I played in a band with in the early '90's on Saturday. We haven't seen each other since '96. I put a few cases of homebrew in the fridge yesterday too! Can't wait for this weekend. I know I can't play anymore but I bet I can still drink more than they can!

to be honest JASON, not all is going to the party. I just got a call from someone saying that if I bring that much beer no one will bring any and drink every drop of what I bring...so probably half to the party. As for the playing, I learned to walk dragging an old guitar around ( literally) and suck at playing sooooo. I have played on stage quite a few times but have never played in a band.

Either way it sounds like it will be fun!

I grew up playing as well and spent a good part of my life trying to "make it" as a rock star. I played in the 80's and 90's hair band scene and have some great memories (also a lot of missing ones!) This particular band had a pretty nasty break up and we didn't speak for a long time. Found each other on Facebook a few months ago and decided it was time for a get together. The drummer still won't speak to the other 2 members so he refuses to come. They carried on another year or so after I left and then I guess another nasty break up ensued! I don't know how much guitar playing will actually take place but there will be lots beer drinking taking place!

Back