Stout Faucet...Do You Recognize This?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcows

Reaction score
Just picked the is up at a restaurant supply place for $20, will it work for a stout handle for my kegerator? It looks different than the ones I have seen for sale. What adjustments can I make to it?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Mike

I'm so jealous! The knob on the back cone is for varying the resistance to the flow. Most stout faucets have fixed resistance plates, because it's much cheaper. You've got yourself a major deal.

You'll need to find a replacement for the output tube, but will work without one.

There was another one at the store. It didn't have the Guinness top but otherwise was the same. If you are interested I can pick it up next time I am in town and ship it to you.

There was another one at the store. It didn't have the Guinness top but otherwise was the same. If you are interested I can pick it up next time I am in town and ship it to you.

If no one else has claimed it I'll take it if the asking price is still for $20. plus whatever the shipping would be....

Back