Video game tap handles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeardedHobbit

Reaction score
I've been looking online for tap handles, but all I seem to be able to find are handles for other beers and sports. Is there somewhere that does more on the odd side of things, like comic book themed or possibly video games?

Thanks for any help on this.

You can make your own using either at nut or threaded insert. Drill a hole in the object, insert the insert, and screw it on.

I'm debating on what to do with my boring handles.

I was thinking along the lines of Link's Master Sword. I'll probably either buy or make something and then add the insert for it. Thanks for the input, I'll start checking around.

You can make your own using either at nut or threaded insert. Drill a hole in the object, insert the insert, and screw it on.

I agree with DougK. If you can find the paraphernalia big enough to mount as a tap handle, it would be the easiest/cheapest way to do it for a cool looking handle.

If not, you can always make some designs and put them in tap handles like this

What about one that looks as though it is challenging me to an arm wrestling match and it has "Over the Tap" printed on it?

you can make almost anything into a tap handle with a threaded insert

it may seem obvious, but have you tried a bar or fleamarket?

thats how i got mine..:D

:mug:

i saw one posted here somewhere that was an original Nintendo controller. It was pretty cool looking

I can see someone making their own video game based tap handles and maybe a few for close friends, but you will be hard pressed to find someone making them for profit. Even on the vast internet. There is issues with Copyright infringement for someone making money from something like that.

Literally every hardware store in the world will have threaded inserts. If you have a drill and a screwdriver you can turn anything into a tap handle.

I was thinking along the lines of Link's Master Sword. I'll probably either buy or make something and then add the insert for it. Thanks for the input, I'll start checking around.

Im a big Zelda fan from back when their first NES came out. If you find anything out there, please post back i'd def be interested!

A Tron joystick comes to mind for me for a good tap handle:

TRON_cpanel.jpg

Latest posts

Back