• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.5 gallon corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DariusFresh

Reaction score
I am going to have my hands on an extra 2.5 gallon corny keg in a day or two. It has some cosmetic wear, but holds pressure just fine. I'd be asking 70 dollars for it. Anyone interested?

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but my supplier fell through last minute. I was hoping to have an extra one in my hands tonight, but it looks like that it's not gonna happen. Sorry for wasting everyone's time :/

Can I ask what the purpose of a 2.5gal corny would be and especially why it's almost twice the cost of a 5gal one? Just really curious. I don't mean to thread crap or anything. Thanks!

I was going to use mine for soda. Also, I would use them to split 5 gallon batches with my friend. They are incredibly hard to find used, so that tends to drive the prices up. I had gotten a pretty decent deal, and wanted to pass along one for someone who wanted it. Looks like it wasn't meant to be though...........

The 2.5s fit easily in a standard fridge and still allow room for other stuff. If you don't have a dedicated beer fridge, it helps. Also, they are easier to transport to parties, or the beach, or lake. You can easily create a coolerator with one and a Igloo cooler. Yes they are more expensive, but worth it IMHO.

Why not wait until you actually have something to sell? The internet is almost full, don't ya know.

_

I was literally on my way to pick it up, I admit that I jumped the gun on this one. He called me while I was five mins away from his house.

I noticed that too. 24 dollars seems a bit steep for shipping. I hate it when people try to profit off of the shipping.....

Back