Joke Of The Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Best said with a Norwegian/Swedish accent:

Sven & Olaf worked together in a Minnesota factory...and both were laid off. So, dey went to the Unemployment Office together.

Asked his occupation, Olaf said, "Panty Stitcher". I sew da elastic onto da ladies cotton panties."

The clerk looked up panty stitcher. Finding it classified as unskilled labor, she gave Olaf $300 a week in unemployment compensation.

Sven, when asked his occupation replied, "Diesel Fitter."
The clerk looked up "diesel fitter" and it was classified as skilled labor so the clerk gave Sven $600 a week in unemployment compensation.

When Olaf found out he was furious! He stormed back into the Unemployment Office to find out why his friend and co-worker was collecting double his benefits.

The clerk explained, "Panty Stitchers are unskilled labor while diesel fitters were skilled labor and paid more."

"Vat skill?" yelled Olaf...I sew da elastic on da panties and Olaf puts dem on his head and says, "Ya, diesel fitter." :ban:

Back