• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida FS: 2-piece 50' immersion chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jersh

Reaction score
I got a fancy new counterflow chiller for Father's day so I'm putting my immersion chillers up for sale. I originally had a single 25' chiller that I bought from an online vendor (I don't remember where, it was 4 years ago) and then I added another 25' of tubing. The two coils are connected by a short piece of all-purpose tubing. You can put both into the kettle for 50' of cooling length, or you can use one as a prechiller to cool the input water and the other goes into the kettle. Both 25' sections are 3/8" copper tubing.

Asking price is $50+shipping. I would also consider a trade for a Blickman Beer Gun or similar counter-pressure bottle filler. I can post up a photo later.

Back