Celebration Ale 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJstout

Reaction score
Anyone try celebration ale this year yet? I know its been released but i havent been to any liquor stores the past couple weeks to see if i can find a case around here

Isnt it 2011? Ive recently tried it and thought less of it than last year and last year i dindt think it was amazing. I still enjoyed it but not as much as many people seem to.Its a good beer i just dont care for the hops or at least this years hops it has. I drank a summit extra pale ale back to back and got the same meaty boulionny A1 hop character to it.Im shure ill try it again sometime hoping i will like it more,its still a good beer just not my favorate hop and it may be this years hop that i dont care for.

Looking forward to trying it for the first time this year. Hopefully next week.

I love it every year but I remember enjoying last years more than this years. To me this years is alot upfront hoppiness that I didnt remember from last year. Not bad at all but not what I expected

Back