New tap handle creation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvcjbl

Reaction score
So I was at work today and something hit me... an idea for a new tap handle.

I wanted something "generic" as far as brand goes since I already have one name brand one. So here's what I came up with.

b118c83b.jpg

Had this laying around Click Here and figured why not!!

What do you guys think?

Looks like it has a rather large diameter, so you cant really grab it like a normal tap handle ( could just be the pic though too ). I like it regardless, very creative! :mug:

Looks like it has a rather large diameter, so you cant really grab it like a normal tap handle ( could just be the pic though too ). I like it regardless, very creative! :mug:

It maybe the effect the lens from my iPhone put on it. It is maybe a tad fatter than a normal can. Feels natural when you grab from the top and pull forward.

OMG! I have one of those somewhere! I think I'm totally going to copy you....

(Really, I just typed "OMG". sad )

I think thats how Oskar BLues Tap Handles look. So im sure it will work out. Love the Simpsons reference though

OMG! I have one of those somewhere! I think I'm totally going to copy you....

(Really, I just typed "OMG". sad )

I expect to be quoted of PMed when you do it... and emailed pics. PM me for email :mug:

Really? Someone busts out an awesome tap handle and the responses are

"looks a little wide for my tiny hand to grab"
&
"OB already did that, 15 years after Duff Man made it awesome"

I apologize in advance for my drunken, though fully appropriate coments.

Wasn't expecting to get responses of joy. Was just looking to make a last second gift actually meaning full. :D I appreciate the support none the less. :mug:

Really? Someone busts out an awesome tap handle and the responses are

"looks a little wide for my tiny hand to grab"
&
"OB already did that, 15 years after Duff Man made it awesome"

I apologize in advance for my drunken, though fully appropriate coments.

Been scheming to make a Duff tap handle ever since I got a kegerator...that's awesome man!

Back