Any home brew clubs in the Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun meeting and we even discussed brewing!

Eddie - We'll have to schedule a North Carolina chapter event at the end of April - perhaps a meeting at Heinzelmannchen?

It was great meeting and greeting ya'll. Had some great beers and good laughs! Thanks!
I will be moving closer to Asheville, so maybe a club field trip could be in the horizon! Beer city is calling!
I might be around for Sylva, so just let me know about Heinzelmannchen.

Smoke signals

Palm Beach Draughtsman Hurricane Blow off, the entry window closes this week I think. They have invited any of us who would want to join them for the pre-judging. I also invited them to come to a meeting and the group brew.

opps missed it, is that the page to follow about meet ups?

This is our facebook page. It will have the next meeting times under the events section:

https://www.facebook.com/PBHopaholics

We will also have a website coming soon.

Some things upcoming:

Off flavors testing
Beer of the month
Group Brew

Its gonna be a fun meeting!

The next meeting is April 5th, 2014 at 11:30 AM.

Saw the Facebook post regarding the hop infused Bud Light tasting. That is something I always wanted to try. Looking forward to the Saturday, April 5th meeting!

We have 9 spots open for an off flavor tasting on June 7th. If anyone is interested, PM me.

It will be first come first serve, right now the price will be around $25, but could get as low as $15 per person if all 20 spots are filled.

Back