• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

55gal Stainless Steel Barrel - food grade - TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought this drum off ebay to use as a fermenter, but it is a hair to wide to fit in my fermentation closet. i just need to resell it i guess, someone surely can use this beast.

it weighs 44lbs, closed top with bung.
it is not the thicker gauge that some people use for boiling, but it would work for anything else. it held a syrup flavoring but has been cleaned out.

i would like to get back what i paid, thats $160 +60shipping =$220
i live in austin, TX if you would like to avoid shipping costs.

let me know

Silas Parker
[email protected]

Sent you an email. I've got a friend in Austin who can pick it up!

Edit: Can pick up as early as tomorrow AM if convenient.

Darkside - Still haven't heard back from you. I'm still interested in the stainless drum and have a friend in Austin who can pick up at your convenience.

You have 11 posts, 2 of which are in this thread, and you talk like that to a guy who has expressed interest in sending you $220? Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back