Top Gear + Ken Block

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQ4wX8CGbM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Top Gear - Ken Block - July 5th 2009[/ame]

If you love Top Gear and/or Ken Block video's, you'll love this link.

Now, that was awesome! Over the top for sure! :D

It begged the question to me though, do we have rally races in the US? I'm just curious. I've never seen one on TV or anything.

Good! It should get more coverage!! I'm sick of left turns! :)

Speed use to cover rally racing alot (i think they went by another name, can't remember what speed use to be called). i use to watch it all the time, but now they do mostly show left hand turn driving series, oh well. i think ESPN X-games has rally now, but that's once a year.

I have a buddy from high school who does amateur rally racing and an old roommate from collage that does it as well.
That freaking video was awesome. Had me chewing on one earphone (at work so I put one in for videos) and grinning ear to ear watching it.

Good! It should get more coverage!! I'm sick of left turns! :)

yeah, us 'mericans don't care much about anything other than NASCAR. speed channel use to play every round of the WRC a few years ago. I loved actually being able to watch it on TV. I really wish the US would get it's act together and start watching good racing series.

I must have watched it 15 times already. If I were the passenger in that ride I would be kissing Blocks feet in awe and relief after that! :D

Back