How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 gallons made this afternoon, with another 5 on deck for next week. For now, thats

7795.5 + 10 = 7805.5

Thanks for the 165 pages of posts to guide me!

I've got a carboy of true apfelwein that's about 3 1/2 weeks old. It's still fermenting, about a bubble every minute. I plan on transferring to a secondary for a couple of weeks when it's done fermenting. Took a sample about a week ago and it tasted pretty good. Thanks for the recipe Ed.

I've got a carboy of true apfelwein that's about 3 1/2 weeks old. It's still fermenting, about a bubble every minute. I plan on transferring to a secondary for a couple of weeks when it's done fermenting. Took a sample about a week ago and it tasted pretty good. Thanks for the recipe Ed.

No need at all to secondary. I left mine in primary for 5 weeks, came out crystal clear and great after a month in bottle

Listen guys, I hate to interupt your fun - but the answer is 14. 14 gallons of this so called "Apfelwein" have been produced. Mods, now that this is answered, can we please close this thread?!?

:D

Well I just did 2 5 gallon batches i wanted to do ed worts exact but they didnt have the red star so i used champange yeast and wyeast 3086. But I cant wait until its ready.....

Back