What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving from Fort Worth to Boulder. Accepted a position as Controller for a Medical Marijuana startup company. Changing club affiliation from the Cap and Hare to the Hop Barley and the Alers. Looking forward to meeting new brewers and expanding my brewing skills.

Oh so many questions on this one! Seriously that's an interesting role, how large is it for a controller? Are you wearing many hats, CFO, treasurer, accountant, or "regular" controller function? Didn't realize there would be such a large corporation in this industry, but I know nothing about it either as well.

Sheesh. Last weekend, I got all excited because "Wow! It's gonna be way up in the mid 40s! Maybe even as high as 48! I better brew because who knows when it'll be that warm again!"

Yesterday it was a record-shattering 64 with same conditions today. Maybe even warmer.

^ weird weather here too, supposed to be -20 to -30c this time of the year, it's been hovering around zero for days.

Just cut a bunch of metal to make legs and a wind shield/heat retainer for my ring burner. But before that got 19L to bottle. Then sauna and commercial brews. Lots of both.

Took my kids ice skating in Mt Shasta last night. I have never been. Silly fun time!
Worked a little this morning at the store and now just hanging out smoking a killer cigar having a little fun on HBT.

Cheers
Jay

Back