I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno... I could see how some people wouldn't like her look. The pics I just saw, some were making her look great, some... not so much.

She's cute. Definitely. But hot? Debatable. Perfect for this thread!

Felicia's great for this thread. She's well known as a sometimes hot, sometimes not nerd chick.

I think she's not bad looking, for sure, but I think her "hotness" comes from her personality, which is more approachable and more in line with what nerd boys are attracted to (smart, plays video games, knows computer tech, can relate to them on some kind of level....)

I submit, for your approval/denial, Sofia Coppola:

sofia-coppola.jpg

Not sure if they qualify, but I am putting in a vote for Ellen Page and Mariska Hargitay (even though her jaw sometimes resembles that of a nutcracker)

A friend of mine brought this up, and I could kind of see his point, although it's tough to tell with the pony tail. Wonder if she cleans up even nicer. This is Bridget Lancaster of America's Test Kitchen, a cult favorite for foodies everywhere:

ATKS13_BLancaster_t700.jpg

A friend of mine brought this up, and I could kind of see his point, although it's tough to tell with the pony tail. Wonder if she cleans up even nicer. This is Bridget Lancaster of America's Test Kitchen, a cult favorite for foodies everywhere:

ATKS13_BLancaster_t700.jpg

tumblr_mtsn1lKiOz1qeridgo1_1280.jpg

Even with the cleavage she's meh. Most of the other pics makes her look way older without the PT. My vote is no. Same for JCD.

Aww, my post about the chef and butt stuff was deleted. I just wanted to know if she liked smoking pork butt. Honest!

Pork-Butt-vs-Pork-Shoulder-300x225.jpg

So sexy.

Back