What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too early for a fest?
image-1545881906.jpg

A Russian River Consecration, I only have a couple left in the fridge so I save them for when I need a great sour.

Consecration.jpg

Sierra Nevada Torpedo, fancied something American but the only options in this part of the UK are SN pale ale, SN torpedo, Goose Island IPA, blue moon, Brooklyn lager and Sam Adams.

The torpedo said " extra IPA" and when I checked the bottle it had 350 ml rather than 330ml that most of the others contained so, yes there was a little extra IPA

I've never used this WLP 775 and its this active maybe 3 hours after pitching. It must be a beast! And another glass of SP. Let's see how hammered I can get before my fiancee gets home from work :tank:

ForumRunner_20130803_175201.jpg

ForumRunner_20130803_175246.jpg

Just left Southern Star Brewery.
Had three Valkyrie IIPAs

image-3641282881.jpg

A Bombshell Blonde

image-2942242329.jpg

And a Buried Hatchet Stout
No picture, too busy drinking. ;)

Sierra Nevada Torpedo, fancied something American but the only options in this part of the UK are SN pale ale, SN torpedo, Goose Island IPA, blue moon, Brooklyn lager and Sam Adams.

The torpedo said " extra IPA" and when I checked the bottle it had 350 ml rather than 330ml that most of the others contained so, yes there was a little extra IPA

Whereabouts are you? I'm in Manchester.

355ml = 12oz US, they're all like that. Sierra Nevada says 350 for some reason though. Handy way of telling if it's euro brewed or US brewed if it's 330 or 355 (assuming you can't be bothered to read the label ;) )

bobmcstuff said:
Whereabouts are you? I'm in Manchester.

355ml = 12oz US, they're all like that. Sierra Nevada says 350 for some reason though. Handy way of telling if it's euro brewed or US brewed if it's 330 or 355 (assuming you can't be bothered to read the label ;) )

I'm in Warrington, just down the road really, I had a suspicion that the MC in your user name either meant either a Manchester connection or Scots/Irish decent as in mine. To be honest, I'd tried all the others and the torpedo isn't stocked in my local sainsburys so I spotted it in Tesco and grabbed a bottle.

Duvel Belgian Golden Ale. Wow, what a nice beer. Very balanced. A slight malt flavor but finishes very dry. High ABV at 8.5 that definitely warms the belly.

I'm in Warrington, just down the road really, I had a suspicion that the MC in your user name either meant either a Manchester connection or Scots/Irish decent as in mine. To be honest, I'd tried all the others and the torpedo isn't stocked in my local sainsburys so I spotted it in Tesco and grabbed a bottle.

Nah my username is completely random, I've used it online for the last ten years or so. Chose it long before I knew I'd end up in Manchester (from Bristol originally). No relation to my real name either - although I'm a Morrison so still Scots descent.

If you're ever in Manchester check out Beermoth on Tib Street in Northern Quarter. More US, UK and continental beers than you can shake a stick at, not cheap mind! They have homebrew meetups too.

bobmcstuff said:
Nah my username is completely random, I've used it online for the last ten years or so. Chose it long before I knew I'd end up in Manchester (from Bristol originally). No relation to my real name either - although I'm a Morrison so still Scots descent.

If you're ever in Manchester check out Beermoth on Tib Street in Northern Quarter. More US, UK and continental beers than you can shake a stick at, not cheap mind! They have homebrew meetups too.

Lol, that's what I get for thinking I had it all figured out.

I know of Beermoth, but have never made it there, I always get distracted and end up in Port Street Beer House or Soup Kitchen.

If you ever fancy exchanging a few bottles let me know.

More Maine ipa. This is the last one here though.

Switching to crown royal maple soon. Fook that lady.

Right before you leave look her dead in the eyes with you flask open in one hand and you other hand waving the finger and take a big @ss sip given her a nice wink ;-D

Back