Need a Topic for my Blog - please help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonbrown

Reaction score
I've been running a bit dry on blog fodder these last couple weeks and would be much appreciative of any suggestions you guys might have. I try to stay as local as possibly with my posts, but obviously there are generic topics that effect everyone. I'm currently in the process of writing up a style report for APA's and have gotten through 2 of the 5 brews I intend to use as examples. So that post should be up early next week.
Again, if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks!!

:mug:

If you've gotta fish for topics, then perhaps your time would be better spent doing something other than blogging...:D

I know. My brain has been fried lately and work has been a bit overwhelming. But it's a blog FOR work, so I have to contribute at minimum one a week. But I haven't been feeling it lately. So I was hoping you all could help. Good suggestions above, thanks for those.

Any local breweries you could do a write up on? Maybe how to take a beer tasting tour in Belguim instead of a wine tasting one? How about cooking with beer; reciepes that use beer and/or beers that are good with certain goods.

JT Closed and I did blog about it. But they just applied for and recieved their new liquor license. As soon as I know more about their re-opening, it will definitely be a post. As will Great Taste stuff as they come to light. I don't think we even have a full list of breweries yet.

Back