Bugger

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just blew my HLT up.

Why the hell I thought I could plug it in without water is beyond me.

[smack ones self on the head]

Having 5 pints of HB before starting brewing may not help.
There goes my brewing session. I could use my kettle has a HLT but that's too much work.

It explode and set on fire. It's good job I heard it!!!!!!!!!

Using gas, electric and water is always dangerous!!!!!!!!

orfy said:
I just blew mu HLT up.

Why the hell I thought I could plug it in without water is beyond me.

[smack ones self on the head]

Having 5 pints of HB before starting brewing may not help.
There goes my brewing session. I could use my kettle has a HLT but that's too much work.

It explode and set on fire. It's good job I heard it!!!!!!!!!

Using gas, electric and water is always dangerous!!!!!!!!

Bah, don't be lazy!! Use the kettle. I was wondering how your brew sessions were less than 4 hours, I've never used a dedicated HLT but I bet that would cut down a good bit of time on my brewing sessions as well.

:drunk: OOPS!
I had a goof when I made my Blue Moon Clone. I started drinking before I started brewing. I went through a Growler of my local fave, a couple 22oz Stone and Rogues, and then probably anpther sixer worth of beer from my fridge. I was wasted!!! I don't remember the last half of the brew session. I woke up and everything was cleaned and put away, and the wort was churning away in the carboy in the closet!

And the beer is about ready to drink. It's conditioning in bottles right now!

talleymonster said:
:drunk: OOPS!
I had a goof when I made my Blue Moon Clone. I started drinking before I started brewing. I went through a Growler of my local fave, a couple 22oz Stone and Rogues, and then probably anpther sixer worth of beer from my fridge. I was wasted!!! I don't remember the last half of the brew session. I woke up and everything was cleaned and put away, and the wort was churning away in the carboy in the closet!

And the beer is about ready to drink. It's conditioning in bottles right now!

LMFAO!

I try not too drink too much before I start the boil. If I am drunk during the mash I end up burning myself...looks at arm...yup it has about healed.

Terrible thing! Blew up a coffee maker a few months back. Plugged it in & then added water.

I'm 30 minutes into the boil & one of my greyhounds will NOT get out of the way! Had to close the garage do to keep him away from the kettle. [They don't breed greyhounds for brains]

orfy said:
Boy do I have an head ache!

My poor HLT......

YOUR HEAD!? Think about how the HLT feels, AND YES BREWING EQUIPMENT HAS FEELINGS!

You druck bastard. you should have all of your stuff confiscated and sent to me.. (shipping at your cost too)

Back