New ways to get drunk . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineinAlbany

Reaction score
My husband told me he read this in the news and found an article myself.

http://www.khou.com/featured-content/138650964.html

Back in the day, it was sneaking vodka in water bottles at school, but I guess the open container bans rule that out . . .now it's tampons?! :eek:
Just imagine the mom that discovers her son going through her Tampax!

I've heard about the vodka soaked gummy bears, even the vodka eyeball - it's where you pour vodka in your eye, and it's absorbed in your bloodstream . . .

Yea, putting alcohol up your butt can get you drunk...really really drunk. Its something like 1 shot in the rear is worth about 15 drinks. Its a good way to get alcohol poisoning though :)

I remember seeing a video on "1000 ways to die" that talks about absorbing alcohol in your rectum. It sounds like you can get drunk immediately, but potentially die from alcohol poisoning really quickly.

Beer bonging would be hilarious in this particular scenario.

I can vouch for the gummy bears -
I only heard of them recently, and I am not a gummy bear fan, but they're better and easier than jello shots. Sugar-free work best, and they need to soak at least one week. I recommend using the good stuff (grey goose, belvedere...)

not interested in trying anything other than oral. Just....not!

These morons would probably be mortified if they knew I used their precious cheap vodka in my airlocks.

I've heard of Heineken.....but not hiney shots. I hope the dudes are just eating the gummy bears :eek:

unacceptable-beer-bong-butt.jpg

Back