What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tasty ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398564870.859803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

At a wedding and the only beer choices are bud, dos equis, and michelob ultra so I'm drinking crown and coke. The Chivas 12 is calling my name though

A-Nother HB IPA. feeling good and the wife just got home. Hmmmm. This should be interesting. Planning on a Apfelwine after this. We shall see!!!

This is a beer from my early batches of beer. A partial steep/extract nut brown ale. It was surprisingly good. For some reason, this bottle poured a huge head. It died down to a nice layer of foam and didn't really taste overcarbed. Hmmm. It could have been chilled a little more, but that should not have been a problem. Oh well...whatever. I only have one more of these left from the batch...not going to obsess over it.

DSC04592.jpg

Two gin and tonics for the nightcap. ****ing amscked. Goodnight.

And to round it out I'm having another IPA. Been drinking since around noon and I am done. Headed to bed. G'Knight all!!

Never had it before but dangerous stuff. Great as shots and in creme soda. Lots of beer and about 10 Jack and cokes and Jack and Ginger ales.

1398574233410.jpg

This is a beer from my early batches of beer. A partial steep/extract nut brown ale. It was surprisingly good. For some reason, this bottle poured a huge head. It died down to a nice layer of foam and didn't really taste overcarbed. Hmmm. It could have been chilled a little more, but that should not have been a problem. Oh well...whatever. I only have one more of these left from the batch...not going to obsess over it.

Speaking of nothing but looking at your glass, I drunkenly wandered up to Derek and told my friends that he was my future ex-husband and gave him a bite of my chocolate covered bacon. So after next week's run club, I doubt I'll go back. hahaha

I drank a lot. Now I am drinking water with HB blonde ale because I think I need to be more drunk.

Where is Fuzzy?

Having...hell, I think it's my American Wheat Citra Citrus, but the carb seems to have really settled and the citrus has mellowed a bit. I thought I had grabbed one of my HB pale ales, the BIAB batch, but those all have ID on the caps. Anyway...wasn't planning on being up this late. Arguing in a comments thread of a news story with a couple of jerks who think they're the smartest people in the room and I must be a knuckle dragging moron for daring to disagree and put up sound arguments that challenge them. Imma drink this thing and try to calm down enough to fall asleep! Night ya'll!

IMAG2915.jpg

Speaking of nothing but looking at your glass, I drunkenly wandered up to Derek and told my friends that he was my future ex-husband and gave him a bite of my chocolate covered bacon. So after next week's run club, I doubt I'll go back. hahaha

I drank a lot. Now I am drinking water with HB blonde ale because I think I need to be more drunk.

Where is Fuzzy?

Bwahahah! You went to the beer thing in Raleigh? I was hoping to drop by Fortnight this afternoon and drink beer while SWMBO watched the Railhawks away game. Unfortunately, she wasn't up to it and found out the sportsfeed was down and the 'hawks lost anyway. I'm hittin' The Oxford for brunch tomorrow...I should NOT be up right now!

Finishing whatever this home brew is and hoping I can sleep!

Where is Fuzzy?

Im here! Feeling to lazy to post pics. And I dont know who Derek is but it sounds like a scene that shouldve been filmed and shared here lol. Im having a Kuhnhenn Duvil in Ms Jones sour

Im here! Feeling to lazy to post pics. And I dont know who Derek is but it sounds like a scene that shouldve been filmed and shared here lol. Im having a Kuhnhenn Duvil in Ms Jones sour

You're going to call me sheltered again but I've never seen Kuhnhenn packaged. Is DRIPA available in bottles? That news would make my day.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Coffee while cleaning up the kitchen so I can brew today. Fell asleep at 9ish last night after bottling a batch of peanut butter cup porter. Weak, especially for a sloppy saturday...

Coffee while cleaning up the kitchen so I can brew today. Fell asleep at 9ish last night after bottling a batch of peanut butter cup porter. Weak, especially for a sloppy saturday...

I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30pm last night. I only had 4 beers all day, spread out over 6 hours...but I was out before 10.

Drinking coffee and paying bills right now.

Coffee with breakfast. Today is barrel filling day for the group from the home brew club. Oh, and we'll be drinking several nice sours so we can pitch the dregs into the barrel as well. With luck I'll be sober enough to brew when I get home.

Coffee and home made tortillas and eggs while prepping for a brew day. Thinking I am going to try and make my own version of a Radler for a chilli cook off competition. First brew in three months;I am behind!

First of all, I hate you. And second of all, there is no second of all. I hate you and anyone who has had a Wyerbacher Riserva. ;)

I might be able to help you out there.

Remmy - sodding app won't let me quote you - I celebrated my run with a beer festival; seven hours of quality control tasting of all the products and meeting brewery & distributor reps made it so Ghandi wasn't on the table last night. Today, however, might be a different story.

Good!

I'm just happy I'm alive after last night and don't have a hangover.

Coff. Brunch is up next.

I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30pm last night. I only had 4 beers all day, spread out over 6 hours...but I was out before 10.

Drinking coffee and paying bills right now.

Yeah, think I had 3 or 4 hb's while cleaning and bottling, so it's not the beer's fault. Woke up at 4am and went up to bed.
Mashing a blue moon pm attempt.
Time for more coffee.

Apparently my plans have changed. We are crashing an open house for improvement ideas, then Costco, then brewing. Well... At least I can have some beer while brewing.

A habanero pepper ale I brewed 9 months ago, at the time you could drink 2 before it was too much, now it has mellowed and easy drinking just a slight bit.

IMG_2785.jpg

Back