What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at all that g-bot that you picked like its nuthin and I have to beg for!! :)

Dude. There were at least 10 more 4-packs. If you want some, all you gotta do is let me know. I am a nice guy. :D

Nice! Haven't been able to find GB in my area for a while. Gotta get me some more of that.

My very first Berliner Weiss. Light and refreshing, slightly sour, slightly tart with a little grainy/malty character to balance it out. Not sure I'm crazy about this, but I have five more to conduct further product evaluation.

If you weren't s far, I'd bring ya some. I get growlers of this stuff every few weeks at NEBCO.

Remmy said:
Dude. There were at least 10 more 4-packs. If you want some, all you gotta do is let me know. I am a nice guy. :D

Thanks for the offer! I got a few other trades I gotta get wrapped up first. I'll definitely keep you in mind!

image-2586849465.jpg

Weez

Definitely on my top 3 list of favorite IPA's. Smells like a bag of Columbus hops. So f*cking delicious!

DSCN1922.jpg

tyzippers said:
I must say, that is quite a nice photo! The lighting is particularly interesting and some nice use of DOF! Well done sir!

Thanks. I'm lucky to have great natural light to work with.

Definitely on my top 3 list of favorite IPA's. Smells like a bag of Columbus hops. So f*cking delicious!

You need a Gandhi-Bot or a Ballast Point Sculpin in your life!

DisturbdChemist said:
Been meaning to pick some up just worried its going to be old stock.

Having a real ale kind day. That hans pils is my favorite beer right now. Such a great beer

What'd you have in the Premium Draught growler?

Clints bgsa w/honey. Pours a nice golden color, with thin lasting white head. The nose is yeasty and otherwise subtle. It has a full body with a nice carbonation bite, the flavor is very tasty, it's yeast up front with a touch of sweetness and subtle hot alcohol and more yeast to finish. The ninja is in this picture because this beer is sneaky, I could kill a sixer of this before I realized I was drunk. Overall fricken awesome beer Clint., and I'm not big on honey. But I am big on Belgian strongs, both dark and golden, this could hold its own with most commercial examples I've had.

2013-07-24_21-10-56_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

mewithstewpid said:
Maine beer is my fav. What do you think of the weez? Didnt see it at the brewery and I don't think it made it to CT

Saw a few Maine Beer Co. brews today. One was "Lunch" and the other was a Peeper pale ale (if I recall correctly). Didn't buy either. The former was $7.99 and the latter, $5.99.

Channel66 said:
Clints bgsa w/honey. Pours a nice golden color, with thin lasting white head. The nose is yeasty and otherwise subtle. It has a full body with a nice carbonation bite, the flavor is very tasty, it's yeast up front with a touch of sweetness and subtle hot alcohol and more yeast to finish. The ninja is in this picture because this beer is sneaky, I could kill a sixer of this before I realized I was drunk. Overall fricken awesome beer Clint., and I'm not big on honey. But I am big on Belgian strongs, both dark and golden, this could hold its own with most commercial examples I've had.

#beeradvocate :D

mewithstewpid said:
Maine beer is my fav. What do you think of the weez? Didnt see it at the brewery and I don't think it made it to CT

I like it. Up front pine, but other than that the roasty malt dominates.

Only picked up one of these. I'll have to go back and see if there are any left.

Channel66 said:

I need to send you a home brew Sculpin to get your beeradvocateness here in the forums!

Saw a few Maine Beer Co. brews today. One was "Lunch" and the other was a pale ale (if I recall correctly). Didn't buy either. The former was $7.99 and the latter, $5.99.

#beeradvocate :D

Maine beer has some good stuff, worth those prices. It's only like a buck cheaper here.

And I'm going to stab you in your sleep. :ban:

But feel free to send me beer

Not as good as Pako's, but good nonetheless. You wouldn't think so, but Wyoming does have some awesome beers.

DSCN1923.jpg

Just back from spending the day with Sister and brother in law at Michigan's Adventure. Having Blackberry Skeeter Pee, don't know how long I'll last, I'm exhausted

ForumRunner_20130724_213809.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Been meaning to pick some up just worried its going to be old stock.

Having a real ale kind day. That hans pils is my favorite beer right now. Such a great beer

Give it a shot, grab one in a mix six if you are uncertain of the date.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Just back from spending the day with Sister and brother in law at Michigan's Adventure. Having Blackberry Skeeter Pee, don't know how long I'll last, I'm exhausted

Send me some of this **** already. I want to lick the screen when I see that cup.

Caramel Apple Hard Cider enhanced with a little Crown Maple. Delicious!

image-4269972694.jpg

Back