Camel toes...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
are connected to the camel's feet in these pictures. This is a bird's eye view of camels wandering in the desert. The recognizable camel shapes are actually the shadows cast by the camels, which are barely noticeable.

camels.jpg

hells bells....

I got it now....

put it in a photo editor and zoom in, you'll see it....

i hate being the only one drunk on a tuesday....

Ize

the big green face is off to the right...

dammit, now it's left.....

Now it's on my sons' Blues Clues video....

the camels however are the small white elongated shapes in the picture, casting the shadows....

however, i attribute the posting of this to dunkeness to which i applaud Orpheus.... :mug: :D

:drunk: Ize

LMAO,

I honestly don't know what's going on with this. It definitely worked and showed the picture last night.

Then when I just looked at it, it was a green sad face.

Now it's working again with the camel picture.

Very weird!

And for the record I was RDWHAHBing, but wasn't camel-faced!:ban:

WTF??????

Now I know why Walker was confused. Sorry bro! At work all I have is the big green face... Maybe Snopes doesn't like us....
:confused:

I did see the camels last night at home... Saved it to my 'puter there...

hmmmmm...

Ize

Snopes doesn't like people stealing their bandwidth :)

Here's the original picture. I was curious, so I hosted it:

cames.JPG

Oh, that makes sense now.

Right-click on the green face pic and select properties. Grab the URL and paste it into your address bar, it'll bring you to the pic. The pic then shows up for me in this thread.

Kinda cool, but kinda random as well!

a-ha! I stared at that stupid green face for at least 5 minutes trying to see something - ANYTHING! LOL

Ize said:
WTF??????

Now I know why Walker was confused. Sorry bro! At work all I have is the big green face...

Thank god! I was about to call my neurologist and tell him that my noggin was on the fritz. I was getting SERIOUSLY frustrated.

I see the camels now.

-walker

woodstone said:
I think I actually put my face to the screen trying to see something! :drunk:

Yeah, I tried that. I tried several graphics programs. I added solid black backgrounds and white backgrounds to the image in gimp because the smiley's eyes and whatnot are all transparent and looked weird in that program.

I went crazy trying to see whatever it was that was so cool.

-walker

Dang, I still don't guess I get it. Is it supposed to be something vulgar? :rockin:

Somebody tell me. PM me if you gotta. Or is it just a picture of camels and a picture of a green smiley face. I'm too old or confused or something.

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
Dang, I still don't guess I get it. Is it supposed to be something vulgar? :rockin:

Somebody tell me. PM me if you gotta. Or is it just a picture of camels and a picture of a green smiley face. I'm too old or confused or something.

It's just a picture of camels, the neat thing is that camels are best seen by their shadows rather than their bodies.

However, things turned into a clusterfukc last night because the image that I was seeing was the green smiley and not the camel picture that Ize was seeing. I was tormeted.

(oh, and looking at the green smiley andf subject of the thread, I was expecting something vulgar, too.)

-walker

God Emporer BillyBrew said:

I rehosted the picture. Some websites don't allow you to directly link to images, so I guess snopes.com is one of those.

Fatabbot said:

You're a beautiful girl
And your pants are on so tight
That when you stand just right
I can see it all

When you're on the beach
And your bikini's soaking wet
I see a fuzzy silhouette
As I look down below
I see your camel toe

Your biscuit, your beavage
I see your cooter cleavage
Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'
Your coochie, your flapper
You're showin' off your snapper

Your camel toe
It looks alright so baby let it show
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe
(Merci madame, voila le bearded clam)

I could really go
For a sideways sloppy joe
Or a tuna casserole
Baby don't you know

I never thought I'd see
So much of your anatomy
Your jeans are so tight
I'm learning gynecology
I see your camel toe

Your (labia?), your vulva
Ooh ya know i love ya
Your (edna?) ******, nothin' could be finer.
It's furry, it's fluffy, lookin' kinda puffy.
Your camel toe
It looks alright so baby let it show
Looks like a big taco
I see your camel toe
(Merci madame, voila le bearded clam)

Your biscuit, your beavage
I see your cooter cleavage
Your monkey, your muffin
You ain't hidin' nothin'
Your coochie, your flapper
You're showin' off your snapper

Your camel toe