Vinators without bottle tree

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinthehull

Reaction score
Are there any vinators that don't fit onto a bottle tree, becuase i don't have a tree. They all seem to be advertised to fit on top of trees. Can those types be used on a counter instead?

The Vinator has a plastic piece that fits into the bottom to allow it to be used on the bottling trees. If you want to use it on a countertop, just don't put that piece on.

140.jpg

BrewBug said:
The Vinator has a plastic piece that fits into the bottom to allow it to be used on the bottling trees. If you want to use it on a countertop, just don't put that piece on.

Cool. Thanks!

+1

This is how I used mine as I never really saw the need for a bottle tree. Now that I keg everything, I don't even really need my Vinator either.

Latest posts

Back