Naked City Brewing has a location!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations!
happy-smiley-638.gif

That looks awesome Brewtopia. Congratulations!

That gives me yet another reason to move off Capitol Hill and go north.

I'm going on bit of a extended travel trip in the next few months, but I hope to be back for your grand opening!

Congrats again!!!!

I am also fortunate enough to live like 2 miles from the location... can't wait to come check it out!

Let me know - seriously - if you ever need a helping hand.

Congrats, Brewtopia.

I'll take the drive up from Burien now and again - and if I need to rent party space or something for an event I will let you know.

Here's looking toward good beer in August - :mug:

Congrats Don! It was fun hearing about it at the Cask Beer festival... Can't wait for the opening! Like PNWgirl said, if there's anything I can help out with, feel free to give me a shout.

Austin

I sense an HBT gathering in the future. Just be sure and where your work clothes...and bring a paint brush. ;)

But seriously, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. There will always be a pint waiting for you at Naked City. :mug:

EDIT - And a pair of rubber boots for those that feel like mashing in. :D

That is freaking awesome... way to live the dream BT...

Have never been to Seattle, but working for a national/international firm its never ruled out. If I ever get into the area, it will be my first stop!

That's awesome. Now I know where to get a brew in Seattle. I'm over due for a trip down there. I seriously thought of doing the same thing here but this market is saturated with the BMC type crowd and I'm not about to start a brewpub that makes nothing but Molson Canadian and Budweiser clones. :(

Brewtopia said:
I sense an HBT gathering in the future. Just be sure and where your work clothes...and bring a paint brush. ;)

But seriously, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. There will always be a pint waiting for you at Naked City. :mug:

EDIT - And a pair of rubber boots for those that feel like mashing in. :D

Assuming we're around (i.e. in town), I'll be willing to lend a hand...

OMG totally sweet!
I can't wait until you open! Your location is totally somewhat near two of my favorite places...Kangaroo & Kiwi (girlfriend's australian) and the Tin Hat (my ultimate dive bar).

Righteousnessness. Add me to your mailing list if you got one. sooo stoked.

I'm not sure if I can even put up images since I'm not a contributing member yet, but I was reading the newest Northwest Brewing News today and saw a brief about this. Took it home, cut out the article and scanned it in. Hopefully the image is sized ok.

nakedcity.jpg

That is really great. I am definitely going to take a trip there next time i'm in seattle.

Originally posted by the_bird
Am I misremembering, or did they spell your name wrong in that article?

LOL, yea can you believe it? I didn't realize that Webb was such a difficult name to spell. :D

We also got a brief wite up in the Puget Soundings column in Celebrator Beer News so, word's getting out! :ban:

Oh yea, and Bird, to answer your earlier question. You can come out and brew with me any day. :mug:

Brewtopia said:

Pick a date and give us some notice and lets see what we can get together.

Oh, congrats. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. May it be fruitful, enjoyable and rewarding. Peace and blessings!

Official foot wear
boot.jpg

But I'll of course have a pair of these handy in case Yooper shows up and wants to help out. :D
yooper boots.jpg

Congratulations and keep us locals posted. I'm not more than 2 miles or so away. Can't wait to come by.

Ryan_PA said:
Just spitballin' here, but is there any decent hotels in the area?

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hotels&near=8564+Greenwood+Ave+N.,+Seattle,+WA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.197599,81.5625&ie=UTF8&ll=47.691739,-122.355165&spn=0.026692,0.079651&z=14[/ame]

Plenty of hotels one avenue over, but no huge chains it appears.

Congrats on taking your passion pro! Looking forward to seeing the final project. If I ever make it out to that neck of the woods I'll definitely be bellying up to YOUR BAR!

RoaringBrewer said:

I've made the mistake of just booking a room because it was close to where I wanted to be before, and thought I was gonna get stabbed one night. I figured I would go for the inside track on this one. Stupid Hotel LaSalle in New Orleans :mad:

Back