What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 5w30 chocolate stout

image-3955608296.jpg

More cider while I listen to some Pantera!!
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
A smack on the wrists is the words from the mouth of the outsiders, lawyers, police A small price to pay for the dope and the guns and the rape, it should all be O.K.

Whew. Waiting on 1st batch of tomatoes in the canner to finish and second is done and ready to go in. Drinking life of the mind b2, definitlely one of my better beers. Had a galaxy white IPA, might have missed a few more. Getting ready to unplug myself a little and cancel the iPhone, so less beer pics on my end. I'm sure I'll bust out the camera and get a photobucket account. When I told my wife I was going to ditch the phone, her main question was 'what about your beer pictures for the internet?'

More cider while I listen to some Pantera!!
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
A smack on the wrists is the words from the mouth of the outsiders, lawyers, police A small price to pay for the dope and the guns and the rape, it should all be O.K.

Your father is rich, he's the judge, he's the man, he's the god that got your sentence reduced.

Such a great song.

image-937125849.jpg

Last pour of this bottle that I opened over an hour ago. I'm not a huge fan of quads, but the barrel aging really makes this enjoyable. I wish I had bought a couple more to put away, hopefully I will be able to get it again next year.

Whew. Waiting on 1st batch of tomatoes in the canner to finish and second is done and ready to go in. Drinking life of the mind b2, definitlely one of my better beers. Had a galaxy white IPA, might have missed a few more. Getting ready to unplug myself a little and cancel the iPhone, so less beer pics on my end. I'm sure I'll bust out the camera and get a photobucket account. When I told my wife I was going to ditch the phone, her main question was 'what about your beer pictures for the internet?'
You can use the iPhone on wifi. The HBT app works just fine, so does the camera.

Cider with fireball!

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence One step from lashing out at you...

more of a fan of Acid bath, myself. "What color is death? the shade of an ice pick sinking into flesh. sex & sex & sex& death, I don't want you, I want flesh."

edit: and I'm having a SN Torpedo.

TNGabe said:
That menu makes me jealous. Pliny would not be my choice.

Same here.
I know you will hate it that I agree with you on beer choice. ;)

more of a fan of Acid bath, myself. "What color is death? the shade of an ice pick sinking into flesh. sex & sex & sex& death, I don't want you, I want flesh."

edit: and I'm having a SN Torpedo.

Close my eyes and dream of death Slip away and take a breath Rivers running dark and cool How can nothingness be cruel?

Edit: a shot of fireball

Hey silly how about Scream of the Butterfly.

There's blood on my face sittin' on a dead shore A highway of emptiness and I'm gettin' bored

Latest posts

Back