Middle Tennessee Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In hindsight, it's probably a good thing that there was no group brew day yesterday. Turned out I had forgotten to clean my equipment last time, so it took me 2 hours to clean everything up and get started, and then I was missing all my mash numbers on a complex decoction, which took me a long time to correct. Wound up wrapping up at around 10 last night with stuff left to clean. That wouldn't have been a good time for anybody.

And to add insult to injury, this morning when I went to pitch, I was still half awake and only decanted about 2/3 of my 5 liter lager starter which means 1.5 liters of starter beer went into my pilsner wort. If there's any silver lining, it's that I'll have a nice healthy WLP800 yeast cake to try again on in a month.

Ryan (Gicts) stopped by today to pick-up his and mrduna01's grain. Thanks for the bottles of Wine and the bottle of Mead. You have now become my favorite person to pick-up grain:mug:

Thanks for all the lifting and moving Bobby. If I didn't have to work I would have been more than happy to help out as much as I could. I would be down for the rotating brew days at different ppl's homes IF that would include some weekdays in there as its really the best time for me.

Back