What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394570639.936438.jpg
My abner clone. The glass is being refilled with my tears after hearing the news about Demarcus Ware!

Drinking sprite. Ugh....
For anyone interested in the ridiculous prices for growler fills down here mentioned in the earlier conversation, here's a couple links to some growler fill stores in Houston. The prices are seriously the same or higher for a 32oz fill as it is to just go anywhere else and buy a 4 or 6 pack of the same beer. The only thing they're good for is getting a fill of something from some of the local Texas breweries that are draft only.
http://growlersbeerandwine.com/
http://premiumdraught.com/

WTF are you wearing?
Trying out for a clown job? :p

Don't knock clowns! That's a hard job! I mean there's a lot of different kinds of clown jobs...consider mine, for example. I had to go to school to learn how to be a mechanical engineer to get a job as a clown!;)

Gonna go to the store and get me some more Yuengling. I refuse to buy beer from the only bar in town that has craft brews. They are ridiculous in price! And for shelf beers too! Just silly. The Giant Eagle's selection leaves a lot to be desired, but I might find some good stuff every now and again. They're still trying to sell off their old christmas beer stock. Which means that their limited shelf space is consumed with old beer. God, I hate this freaking town.

I'm no clown. Although, I do horse-around quite a bit.

Cue horse mask pic.

I don't always drink sours...but when I do I prefer vintage 2012 Supplication.

Nice! Curious, can youbtell me the batch number of that bottle? I've got a bottle here and Im trying to remember when I got it.

Currently drinking SN Ruthless Rye IPA.

Having my Battletoad SMaSH. Munton's 2-row and Citra.

I got ya. Lucky. RR doesn't even distribute to my area, I smuggled this one back from Denver.

Philly has some strange Russian River connection. We get pretty much all their stuff on draft and a lot of their non-IPA bottles.

Sticky toffee pudding ale. It's not like the banana bread in that it isn't as flavorful. Kind of disappointed but I'm going to let it warm up to see what it is like.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394580018.062613.jpg

Latest posts

Back