A question about perfect machines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Years BobbiLynn. I'm looking forward to more of your creative ramblings and genuiness. May this year be better than the last, for us all. :mug:

I hope so too. Thanks. ;)

And just one more thing to add(you've heard that before), this whole thing actually started out as an argument I had with hubby, him trying insist his machine was perfect and me trying to tell him it was not. Like Creamy with his wife, which actually inspired my topic, not the other way around, I thought hubby was being completely unreasonable. So I thought I'd ask the question on here, but it just resulted in the same type of "conversation" hubby and I were having, going round and round and getting nowhere. At least it stopped the argument though, I was looking for fuel for my position, I got some, but some of what was posted gave him some. I eventually just thanked him for building me the perfect machine to trim back my lettuce.

Happy New Year everyone, may we have lots of fun and lots of laughs.

I hope so too. Thanks. ;)

And just one more thing to add(you've heard that before), this whole thing actually started out as an argument I had with hubby, him trying insist his machine was perfect and me trying to tell him it was not. Like Creamy with his wife, which actually inspired my topic, not the other way around, I thought hubby was being completely unreasonable. So I thought I'd ask the question on here, but it just resulted in the same type of "conversation" hubby and I were having, going round and round and getting nowhere. At least it stopped the argument though, I was looking for fuel for my position, I got some, but some of what was posted gave him some. I eventually just thanked him for building me the perfect machine to trim back my lettuce.

Happy New Year everyone, may we have lots of fun and lots of laughs.

Just don't run it too fast across your 'lettuce' since you could trim too close and need some band-aids. :eek: :D

Just don't run it too fast across your 'lettuce' since you could trim too close and need some band-aids. :eek: :D

Well, the little tractor, a 1949 Farmall cub, I'm pulling it with only goes 6(MPH) in 3rd gear. First gear and I'm barely creeping along, so I don't have to worry about running across it too fast.

A couple pictures for you too... My container garden outside my shed, before the fungus got my peppers and me on the little tractor, hilling up some rows.

containergardening.jpg

tractor.jpg

I'm going to have to also show off my cukes while I'm at it... In the first pic, the close up in the corner shows what's going on beneath all the foliage. In the second picture, I was picking that many twice a week last Spring. Hoping for another good year of cucumbers. They are so much fun to grow because they grow so fast, unlike tomatoes and bell peppers which seem to take forever. You can grow them in a five gallon bucket filled with good soil, some holes drilled in the bottom. Take some spray paint to the buckets so they don't look "offensive".

cukes.jpg

cukes2.jpg

Back