What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dozens of pages and hundreds of posts behind. Not reading back.

Heating two batches of strike water. One for 10 gallons of Oud Bruin, and one for a big cup of coffee.

Lacrosse is a spring sport View attachment 256479
Home now with this View attachment 256480

You playing, coaching, or watching? I miss it. Playing in college in New England, I remember doing sprints in the snow. Get to the end of the field and turn around and you couldn't see your footprints.

Damn! And i thought the 20 degree high today was cold! :eek:

Coffee while strike water heats up for brew #1 today.
View attachment 256656

Looks like you're heating that keggle with a flashlight.

It was Sam Adams night at Mtn Creek yesterday. Had a couple. Rental boards suck. Snow was good though.

You playing, coaching, or watching? I miss it. Playing in college in New England, I remember doing sprints in the snow. Get to the end of the field and turn around and you couldn't see your footprints.

It was Sam Adams night at Mtn Creek yesterday. Had a couple. Rental boards suck. Snow was good though.

Just watching yesterday - Hopkins vs villanova. Coached for 7 years at the high school level. Played in high school. Taking a year off from coaching. Had a kid at the beginning of last season that was difficult.

Coffee while I argue with the newspaper about not delivering two weekends in a row. They're incompetent.

Haha its certainly not the best burner, but it does the job in a timely manner. I wasnt willing to pay $120 again just for a HLT burner though.

Coffee after digging out the old pot. Ran out of keurig cups. :thumbdown:

Doing some laundry and gonna brave the cold to work on the snowblower in a little bit. Gonna replace the gas line and clean out the carburetor bowl/jet again. Hopefully this solves the problems.

Doing some laundry and gonna brave the cold to work on the snowblower in a little bit. Gonna replace the gas line and clean out the carburetor bowl/jet again. Hopefully this solves the problems.

Get a reusable K cup for moments like these. Trust me.

Or a french press.

From the sound of it I think the only thing that's gonna help that snow blower is springtime. 😁

Water after making two fires in a 24hr shift yesterday. Can't wait for the family to wake up and we can go to brunch nothing like having a beer with breakfast.

Get a reusable K cup for moments like these. Trust me.

Or a french press.

Yeah, but it's the vue. Haven't seen the reusable ones for our model.

From the sound of it I think the only thing that's gonna help that snow blower is springtime. 😁

Water after making two fires in a 24hr shift yesterday. Can't wait for the family to wake up and we can go to brunch nothing like having a beer with breakfast.

Hahaha. I think summer might be better for the snowblower :p

Dozens of pages and hundreds of posts behind. Not reading back.

Heating two batches of strike water. One for 10 gallons of Oud Bruin, and one for a big cup of coffee.

ol' @BUCKNUTS froze his NUTS off. he's just going by BUCK. @WesleyS found a new way to drink scotch. I had sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 256673
Def feeling very unlike a superheo after 3 hours of sleep. Idk how I used to work nights when my 3 kids were little, constant sleep deprivation

no_beer_allowed_sign_by_midnightmagnificent-d3dqicw.png

Back