What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earl Grey getting ready for football. Giddyap!!!

ForumRunner_20131208_125102.png

Billy-Klubb said:
pretty much all sports in general. to me, it's a silly waste of time. but that's only my opinion.:mug:

You weren't the kid that never got picked for a pick-up game, right? Just kidding.

I have family members that could give a crap about sports.

Having a water after hammering these two beers. Can't wait for 4 o'clock.

You weren't the kid that never got picked for a pick-up game, right? Just kidding.

I have family members that could give a crap about sports.

Having a water after hammering these two beers. Can't wait for 4 o'clock.

hahaha!! I was the kid that got in trouble for not participating.:D

finsfan said:
Hey, be easy now! I can still deny ur untappd friend request :D

No please don't. I need friends. ;)
I also don't want to miss out on all your Tallgrass check ins. :p

DrunkleJon said:
That unicorn needs to become somebodies avatar. It is just too good. Saved for turning into someones phone background when they pass out and do not password protect their lock screen.

If I had a premium membership that unicorn would've been my avatar last night. :D

No please don't. I need friends. ;)
I also don't want to miss out on all your Tallgrass check ins. :p

Youre not missing out, I never check in.

I also dont like football either billy :D

Now drunking an aviator brewing devils tramping ground tripel, this is a great beer!

ForumRunner_20131208_141330.png

Drinking my Smoked Black Saison. I wish I had some more of my 3724 Saison left. My last two bottles went down to a comp, which just won me a gold medal :mug: (my Lamebic got a bronze too, so I'm feeling pretty good right now even though no medals for the other three entries)

congrats, brutha! put on an old Trojan record & get ready to re-brew that 3724!

finsfan said:
Youre not missing out, I never check in. I also dont like football either billy :D Now drunking an aviator brewing devils tramping ground tripel, this is a great beer!
woot! You do like?

Carolina Brewing Winter porter. Tastes thin.

image-2713621684.jpg

tripplehazzard said:
Lucky. I still have yet to try that..been at the top of my bucket list fir a while now. Did they get the new brewery open?
they have not. They are keeping the brewery right where it is and then will open up a separate retail store. They just haven't found the right spot yet. They want to keep it as close to home as possible!

Back