In Phoenix - Selection Overload!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shildebr

Reaction score
I'm staying in phoenix for a week or so (close to the airport). I just got here and decided to go to four peaks (heard its pretty good) on my way there I passed this little liquor store and decided I would wait to eat (trying to adjust to the time change). So I stopped in to pick up a six pack. Anyways 25 minutes later I had finally picked my six beers.

The place must have had over 200 different beers to choose from, many I've always wanted to try, and even more I've never heard of. This is such a change from the liquor store I frequent in the Fort Worth area!!

I might just try 30 (or 40) new beers while I'm here!

Tops Liquor perchance? Fantastic selection. Their Belgian beer area is kind of hidden in the wine area.

Four Peaks is a great place. If your still around, try Papago Brewing on Scottsdale Rd. and McDowell.

Can't remember the name of it, it was close to Four Peaks and Brewer's Connection. I just got here today, will be here until the 20th or 21st. I'll have to check out that tops liquor though, I dont think that was it.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=tops+liquor&near=2210+W+Fawn+Dr,+Phoenix,+AZ+85041&sll=33.455506,-111.937122&sspn=0.084213,0.116043&layer=c&ie=UTF8&ll=33.455506,-111.938839&spn=0.084213,0.116043&z=13&cbll=33.42189,-111.944748&panoid=hiltqp7-uCN_yAfkCZENcA&cbp=1,206.59168555032318,,2,4.445781127177738[/ame]

four peaks hop knot baby!!

I'm staying in phoenix for a week or so (close to the airport). I just got here and decided to go to four peaks (heard its pretty good) on my way there I passed this little liquor store and decided I would wait to eat (trying to adjust to the time change). So I stopped in to pick up a six pack. Anyways 25 minutes later I had finally picked my six beers.

The place must have had over 200 different beers to choose from, many I've always wanted to try, and even more I've never heard of. This is such a change from the liquor store I frequent in the Fort Worth area!!

I might just try 30 (or 40) new beers while I'm here!

I stopped into [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en-us&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Magnum%27s+Cigars,+Wine+%26+Spirits&near=Phoenix,+AZ&fb=1&cid=0,0,5088813847486534110&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image"]Magnum's Cigars, Wine & Spirits[/ame] this last weekend. AWESOME beer selection.

I found a magnum of Anchor Chrismas from '98 at Tops this summer. It was in the refrigerator and only 14 bucks! It will be opened this winter.:ban:

four peaks hop knot baby!!

+1 On That. I had 2 or 3 of them, and the Raj, and the oatmeal stout, and.......I mean, I am traveling on expenses!

Also, on a sidenote, the waitress might have been one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She kinda looked like Heidi Klum, only hotter, and serving me beer.

yes! the ladies serving beers there are stunning! i love that place.
i get out there for work every few months, and that's the first place i head.
and the second place too!

+1 On That. I had 2 or 3 of them, and the Raj, and the oatmeal stout, and.......I mean, I am traveling on expenses!

Also, on a sidenote, the waitress might have been one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She kinda looked like Heidi Klum, only hotter, and serving me beer.

I'm sure she was gorgeous, but come on. After five pints of good beer, any woman starts looking like Heidi Klum. :D

Back