Gambrinus Malting Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeRoux's Broux said:
that's sweet. just hope you don't have to buy 500 lbs at a time ! ;~)

Ah, Heck! I guess I'll have to buy a 10000 liter brew kettle..

Or perhaps resale of grains on Ebay?

I DO have to build that damn grain crusher though. Lets see, round thingy goes into square hole? er, hmm...... :drunk:

i talked to them and they said they could sell me 6 25kg bags i guess i'll have to drive up from westbank they also aid to buy from there vernon warehouse or smoething like that the number in vernon is 250-546-8911 so if there is any homr brewers in the kelowna area this is a great source i didn't talk to them too long so who knows you might be able to buy single 25kg bags

cheers

Denny's Brew said:
Found out today that Gambrinus is only little over and hours drive from here, in Armstrong, BC! F'ing A!

Now I can buy straight from the source! :D

And if I might inquire as to the cost of a bag of pilsner malt.On this end of The Great White North it's not cheap by the single sack.
icon7.gif

What types do they make? I'll be heading out there this summer sometime. Since I'm going AG I'll definatley be into picking some up, unless somone knows a better source closer to calgary?

Whoa, wait a second. What's this about Gambrinus? Is there a recipe for a Gambrinus clone out there? My boyfriend is Czech and his favorite beer is Gambrinus. If there's a recipe I want to know it. Please.

littlered2 said:
Whoa, wait a second. What's this about Gambrinus? Is there a recipe for a Gambrinus clone out there? My boyfriend is Czech and his favorite beer is Gambrinus. If there's a recipe I want to know it. Please.

Maybe you should read through the thread. ;)

Yeah thats better. I just picked up a sack of Canada Malting 2 row for $30 Cdn today. Gotta love and support those micro brewerys. They make great beer anyway so it isn't hard to do.

Back