• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Bunch of Brewing Stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have for sale a bunch of stuff I have aquired or grew out of.

1 - 7.3 gallon conical fermenter from stout tanks
It is fitted with tri-clamp fittings and sanitary welds. I changed out the valves from ball valves to butterfly valves from glacier tanks. It has a thermo well with thermometer and a hose barb fitting. I also have some home made leg extentions to make it easier to transfer into a keg or bottling bucket. It comes with 2 lid seals. Selling for $375 Shipped to the 48 states.

20130303_182859.jpg

20130303_182932.jpg

20130303_182939.jpg

1 2L flask
****SOLD****

$20 dollars shipped to the 48 states
---------------------------------------------------------
8 barbed liquid ball lock fittings and 2 barbed gas ball lock fittings
****ALL SOLD****

6 dollars each shipped to the 48 states and will combine together to ship together so each after is only 5 dollars.
2 sankey d couplers
****SOLD****

1 is a perlick (older) 1 is unknown

15 dollars each shipped or 25 dollars shipped for both to the 48 states
2 chrome plated brass tap handles

15 dollars each shipped or 25 shipped for the both to the 48 states
4 90 degree bent 1/2 inch stainless steel tubing
****ALL SOLD****

Not sure the length but works great for a dip tube on a keggle. Had a few extras bent for a previous project not trying to make money on them. 3 dollars each shipped basically to cover shipping. The 2 lower ones are a little flatter on the bend but wont restrict flow. I will try and figure out the length.

20130722_200504.jpg

20130722_200343.jpg

20130722_200310.jpg

20130722_200412.jpg

20130722_200426.jpg

3 firestone pin lock kegs
****ALL KEGS SOLD****

1 has no relief valve, 2 have the non manual relief valves. I am selling these for 40 dollars each plus shipping with new o-rings.
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 sets of Cornelius style pin lock posts
****ALL SOLD****
1 set has actual poppets

1 set has universal poppets

All sets will include new o rings for the dip tubes and posts. 10 dollars each set shipped to the 48 states or 17 shipped for both to the 48 states.
-----------------------------------------------------------

6 liquid MFL pin lock disconnects
6 Gas MFL pin lock disconnects

****ALL SOLD****
6 dollars each shipped and 5 dollars each additional to the 48 states.

20130722_211802.jpg

20130722_211733.jpg

20130722_200447.jpg

10 pound steel co2 tank

****SOLD****
Used and just got it recently, will have to check the hydro on it. 40 dollars plus shipping.

I will have more in the next few days, trying to go through everything. I know I have 5 more pin lock kegs that will be ready this weekend to sell. I believe 4 of them are cornelius type and not sure on the other one. I will try to get more information on them once I hear back from my buddy.
****ALL KEGS SOLD****

Pm me with any interest.

20130722_200607.jpg

What did you do with the valves you took off the conical? For sale?

Are you looking to trade anything for the conical?

Brewing or electrical work?

Valves that were on there are sold but I have 4 more on my kettles I was thinking of switching out. So those are probably for sale as well. I know they are 1 or 1.5 inch tri clamp (just under 2 inch actual od) and believe they are somewhere around 5/8 and 3/4 id. I'm looking more to sell everything for now. Basically have everything I need for my new system build. Also could use the money, just got the wife a car and looking for houses.

I also have 4 small stainless steel pots with lids that I used for making starters. I believe they are 6, 8, 12, and 16qt. $25 dollars shipped to 48 states.
****SOLD****
-------------------------------

1 brand new in box blichmann floor burner (already have 3 for me haha) $145 shipped to the 48 states.
****SOLD****
-------------------------------

1 used hanna stir plate
****SOLD****
Used a few times have a second one so I don't need 2. $75 shipped to the 48 states. I think I have a few extra stir bars I can throw in also.

I'm in northlake about 10 mins from ohare airport.

I have 3 people pmd me on stuff so I will take them as first come first serve. I am pm'ing everyone back now.

I'd like to get in line for fermenter. In process of moving to North Dakota so won't have shipping address until next week

I would be interested in the blichmann floor burner and stir plate if the $145+$75 prices include shipping.

Face Eater said:
Valves that were on there are sold but I have 4 more on my kettles I was thinking of switching out. So those are probably for sale as well. I know they are 1 or 1.5 inch tri clamp (just under 2 inch actual od) and believe they are somewhere around 5/8 and 3/4 id. I'm looking more to sell everything for now. Basically have everything I need for my new system build. Also could use the money, just got the wife a car and looking for houses.

whats your price on the ball valves?

So basically everything has been asked about and I'm working first come first serve on the stuff im selling. The only things that I know are still for sale are 7 barbed liquid ball lock fittings, 1 liquid barbed ball lock fitting and the tap handles.
By later tonight when I get off from work, if anything changes I will re post what is still available.

So I still have the 2 chrome plated brass tap handles. Everything else is either sold or pending sale (s). I'll update if anything falls through.

*****ALL SOLD*****

Pin lock posts back for sale. 2 sets of Cornelius style. 1 set with actual poppets and 1 with universal poppets. 10 dollars each set shipped or 17 dollars for both sets shipped to 48 states.

Haven't heard anything on the conical from previous pending sale. Price reduced to $360 shipped to the 48 states. Cheaper for local pick up. Pm me if interested.

Latest posts

Back