The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus. Wife just got a speeding ticket, first time in years. IN FRONT OF THE STATE POLICE BARRACKS. Single dumbest spot to be speeding! To her credit, she's accepting of her idiocy this morning.

I mean, she was an idiot. She knows she was. I get to call her an idiot today and she just has to hang her head in shame and say "... yeah." That's all I need.

Well. That's a damn good way to ensure it doesn't die.

And now back to our regularly scheduled boredom.

But, wait - Dako-dah - please commit to brew, and then make sure you get expensive tix to another opera - you were ahhwsome last year as the sweatin' headless chicken brewer.

Exhausting, but ahhwsome nuntheless....

Dakota what happened to you?

Yeah! What happened to you?!?! All nhwrecker and I made was lukewarm water. Well, he made it and I came later and watched him clean a pot.

I did point out spots he missed, so it's not like I did nothing at all.

Sounds like a barrel of fun, burnt/raw pizza, watching pots boil, and a tin trophy. I did miss 2 actual ladies come to the sausage fest thou, Yooper and Melana were there?! That's hard to believe there was that much talent at Pauls place.

Sounds like a barrel of fun, burnt/raw pizza, watching pots boil, and a tin trophy. I did miss 2 actual ladies come to the sausage fest thou, Yooper and Melana were there?! That's hard to believe there was that much talent at Pauls place.

There were quite a few women there (I would hesitate to call me a "lady"). You missed a great time.

I saw old friends like Paul and Jay (and their spouses) and met new old friends like Mort and Brian and Scott. I've "known" them for a pretty long time, but had never met them so that was great fun. I hope I can do it again after a year, by which time Paul might have indoor plumbing.

The brisket was awesome!

I hope I can do it again after a year, by which time Paul might have indoor plumbing.

The brisket was awesome!

Don't worry, the contractor has PROMISED me that the shower will be done by Thanksgiving. But then the grout has to dry. And it needs to get sealed. And 100 virgins have to dance naked in the shower during a full moon. Then I'll be able to take a shower indoors.

Your continued concern over my daily ablutions are appreciated.

It IS freakin gorgeous out. Went out and got a nice 3.5 mile run in. Got the windows open and a ton of widgets cranked out for the big boss man (who... I guess is the "big boss woman").

Bird... were the bunny ears from a 5k or a 10k?

6 mile hike. Pissed the panoramic pic on cliffs didn't come out

ATT_1444680572361_20151011_111400 (1).jpg

It IS freakin gorgeous out. Went out and got a nice 3.5 mile run in. Got the windows open and a ton of widgets cranked out for the big boss man (who... I guess is the "big boss woman").

Bird... were the bunny ears from a 5k or a 10k?

5K, I think it was my third race. I got in four miles after work, after doing the same this morning.

Back