Who wants an elder???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHB

Reaction score
SO I have a 22 oz Pliny The Elder in my fridge right now.. taking up space. I bought 2 of them the other day, tried one and didnt care for it so I wont be drinking the other. I have friends who drik beer but they are not fans of the elders either so it seems like I cant get rid of it. I was curious to know if anyone who has never tried it and cant find it where they live were interested in it. If your willing to do a trade for one of your homebrews that would be awesome. Let me know..

Brian

I would be interested. I've tried to find it everywhere when I travel (not available anywhere near NC) but have not found it.

Whoever wants it PM me and we can work out a trade.. first come with first serve (whoever has a beer of my preference) :)

SO I have a 22 oz Pliny The Elder in my fridge right now.. taking up space. I bought 2 of them the other day, tried one and didnt care for it so I wont be drinking the other. I have friends who drik beer but they are not fans of the elders either so it seems like I cant get rid of it. I was curious to know if anyone who has never tried it and cant find it where they live were interested in it. If your willing to do a trade for one of your homebrews that would be awesome. Let me know..

Brian

Hi Brian,
I'll trade you for whatevers in my sig, in fact I'll send a box of 3 22's as that's a good deal.

Back