James Bond vs Jason Bourne

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Well I recently watched all 21 James Bond films on tv. Wow most of them are great. I heard the new Bond film is not that great. I will see it soon enough.
I really love all 3 Bourne movies and now that they are making a 4th movie it got me thinking. Who do you believe would win in an all out battle?

Bond vs Bourne...

+1
Especially if we are talking the Bourne from the books and not the movies. That dude is bad-azz!! And so is his SWMBO!!

Bourne movies are some of my favorites. Comparing the actors, I think Matt Damon could give some of the newer Bonds a run for their money, but if Matt Damon went up against Sean Connery, my money would be on SC.

Ya I believe the Bourne movies are going down the route the Bond films went down in that they are going to keep going because people just love them.

Everyone is wrong?

Who is the master? Sho'nuff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCvCwn9OG8]YouTube - Sho'nuff[/ame]

I have this movie on DVD and seen it multiple times. I think that 99% of the movie makes absolutely no sense.

If Bond had known he was getting into a fight, and was prepared (as is the Bond way...), then he would win. But, street fight with newspapers, paperclips, and coins? Bourne would have him stapled to a wall somehow and still taken a train ride around the country with everyone looking for him.

I like Bond, but Bourne is Da Schnitzit! (that means good).

I like the New Bond. I think he brings back the tough guy image that has been lacking in Bond for a while. He reminds me of the Connery Bond in that he is sexy, smart, and tough. Roger Moore was an OK bond, but Sean and Daniel just seem to do it all for me.

Plus, my wife likes Craig, so that's ok for me too.

Chuck Norris could beat anyone because well hey...Hes Chuck Norris

Why do we have to keep going over this? Chuck Norris is a *********. He tried to sue the guys who singlehandedly brought him back from the ruins of post-Walker hell by inventing all those "chuck norris-isms".

Even ignoring the real Chuck Norris' *****ebaggery, I triple-dog-dare you to put up a Bond or a Bourne fight-action sequence side-by-side with a Walker, Texas Ranger roundhouse-kick-o-thon. Weak. Sauce. Oooh, you beat up some hired redneck goons with a roundhouse kick in your special roundhouse-kick-jeans.

cn1.jpg

Won't bind your legs! :rolleyes:

I say Bourne.

Then again, Sean Connery took down a Nazi fighter plane with an umbrella and a bunch of seagulls. That's gotta count for something.

I would go with Bourne. He has never shown any restraint within all of his books/movies, while it wasn't until the new bond that we started seeing him actually kill people... Granted, the new bond movies are really "the beginning" of all the bond films.

That said, "Young" Bond would probably kill Bourne, however the "older" Bond would get stomped...

Why do we have to keep going over this? Chuck Norris is a *********. He tried to sue the guys who singlehandedly brought him back from the ruins of post-Walker hell by inventing all those "chuck norris-isms".

Even ignoring the real Chuck Norris' *****ebaggery, I triple-dog-dare you to put up a Bond or a Bourne fight-action sequence side-by-side with a Walker, Texas Ranger roundhouse-kick-o-thon. Weak. Sauce. Oooh, you beat up some hired redneck goons with a roundhouse kick in your special roundhouse-kick-jeans.

cn1.jpg

Won't bind your legs! :rolleyes:

Sound's like a little jealousy there, Evan! :D

I agree with Evan!. You don't see Rick Astley going around suing people just because of some new-found internetz fame.

I like Bond, but Bourne is Da Schnitzit! (that means good).

I like the New Bond. I think he brings back the tough guy image that has been lacking in Bond for a while. He reminds me of the Connery Bond in that he is sexy, smart, and tough. Roger Moore was an OK bond, but Sean and Daniel just seem to do it all for me.

Plus, my wife likes Craig, so that's ok for me too.

Anybody else catch this?

Anybody else catch this?

Whereas most male fantasies involve two chicks and one dude, Homercidal wants double meat in his sandwich. Hey, that's cool. Here are two dancing bananas for you, since that seems to be your style. :ban::ban:

Whereas most male fantasies involve two chicks and one dude, Homercidal wants double meat in his sandwich. Hey, that's cool. Here are two dancing bananas for you, since that seems to be your style. :ban::ban:

Well, since the odds of Daniel Craig actually meating my wife, and then actually agreeing to partake in any theoretical misbehaving, are extremely small, I dont' mind making that claim.

I never said I'd care to join them, although for the record, I'm not opposed to a little DP action providing everyone else involved were into it.

That said, I see myself as being on the sidelines, more like a "Q", than anyone else. I would most likely be the man behind Bond - No wait, that is not what I meant! What I mean is that I'd more likely be providing him the gadgets he needs to get the job done...

Oh, I give up!

Latest posts

Back