What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After HB hard limaid, a nice DIPA. Am i tasting lemons?

Waiting on new kegorator to do its thing. Stout and Red carbing now.

1409954929835.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409955068.466016.jpg

Gonna try an Abby's single, just because my daughter Abby will get a kick out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

if the local Asian store gets in some fresh lychee, I'm planning to make a melomel with that. the canned stuff they sell just don't taste the same.

That sounds like it could be awesome! Hope it comes
Out well man. Mine is very basic. oranges, lots of oranges.

Niceee! Never had beer from a store bought kegerator but beer from a home made one sure tastes great! Congrats on yours.View attachment 222241

Thank you sir! Like your periodic table in the background. Have a TIPA and simcoe IPA fermenting now. Need to order 2 more keg set ups soon.

Haven't had a bad/average beer from Odell yet. Good stuff.

Attachments

• 1409960395467.jpg
    1409960395467.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 63
Might have to grab some more of this before it's gone. When I bought it was 10 days old and now it's 15 days old. Great grapefruit hop character. Apparently it's brewed with Ella hops, an Australian variety that is related to Galaxy.

_DSC3472.jpg

Thank you sir! Like your periodic table in the background. Have a TIPA and simcoe IPA fermenting now. Need to order 2 more keg set ups soon.

Haven't had a bad/average beer from Odell yet. Good stuff.

Haha thanks man. Was a gift from
SWMBO. A Beeriodic table makes for good decor in the beer cave. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409960750.216157.jpg

The fallen soldiers from brew day. Yeast pitched in the Oktoberfest, and the lady will drive to the local
Brewery for our nightcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409960902.516371.jpg
Picked 3 of each of the hatters I really should have gotten a case if each at that price though. I've been passing on the Stone 12 pack for a while but at $18.99 it's a goid deal and I know I enjoy all 4 beers.

Home built. Everyone says the beers should be better. Looking forward.

Nice, looks good man. I scored a commercial three tap with a few ceramic handles for 200 all I had to replace was the the coil fan ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409961521.183415.jpg
Swmbo made some custom tap handles for me

Drinking my under carbed kolsch, just kegged it 4 days ago though

Back