Planning Wedding Shower - Need Beer Ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keelanfish

Reaction score
So, I'm involved with the planning of a wedding shower for one of my good friends and I've been put in charge of the beer. Last night I was working on coming up with the beer list while enjoying a Bell's Two Hearted Ale and I thought, that's an appropriately named beer that fits a wedding shower theme. I then looked over at my beer rack and saw a bottle of Sweetwater Happy Ending and thought that was another that fit the theme. Since then I've been racking my brain trying to think of more, but no luck so far. Any ideas?

Here's a couple ideas:

Alesmith Horny Devil
Bruery Two Turtle Doves
Avery Old Jubilation
Ayinger Celebrator

Alesmith Horny Devil is a good name, but I haven't seen Alesmith beers here in Georgia.

He's having several showers and we've intentionally only invited around 40 people to this one that are foodies and would enjoy a good beer. We're smoking turkeys and Boston Butt and will have local artisan breads, chesses, etc. For those that don't care for beer, one of the hosts is locally famous for his homemade bloody marys and of course there will also be wine.

Back