Now I can rest easy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only plank I've ever needed...

yoga_mat.jpg

And after trying to make sense of that mathy thing you posted...I'll use it to bash my head in...It will make the headache go away. :D

Planck's constant makes my head spin.

That's the smallest indivisible unit, one quanta. Everything including time
is said to come in discreet indivisible units or packets, and that's it. The
infinite universe's finite secret!

His constant is wrong!

He forgot to carry the 1^98765467.

And I prefere the Reduced Planck's Constant.

ħ = h/2π = 1.054 571 628(53)×10−34 J s = 6.582 118 99(16)×10−16 eV s

It has more relevant applications.

His constant is wrong!

He forgot to carry the 1^98765467.

And I prefere the Reduced Planck's Constant.

ħ = h/2π = 1.054 571 628(53)×10−34 J s = 6.582 118 99(16)×10−16 eV s

It has more relevant applications.

Lemme try with this one...

My old wood plane reduced planks Constant(ly) to toothpicks.

00000390.jpg

She stood on the balcony, waiting, wondering. She had that look, that stare, it was planc, constant and woeful.

:D

I like Avogadro's number better because it involves little furry moles. 6.02214179(30)×1023 entities per mole.

;)

This is the only plank I've ever needed...

yoga_mat.jpg

And after trying to make sense of that mathy thing you posted...I'll use it to bash my head in...It will make the headache go away. :D

Why is there a muffin wrapper on your plank? It's just not natural....

I, for one, can rest easy now that I know what this is.

Amphibole_-_Cummingtonite_w-_chlorite_in_schist_Magnesium_iron_silicate_3800_foot_level_Homestake_Mine_Lawrence_COunty_South_Dakota_2071.jpg

And here's the best geology pickup line since "My you're looking spathic today"

Hey baby, feel like (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2?

As a chemist I must applaud the last remark, usually humour as bad as that of chemists stays within the confines of our facculty. You sir, are a couragous man.

As for Plancks constant, meh. Quantum mechanics wasn't enough fun for this to be worth it :p

In line with my predecessor:

Hey Baby, can I be your kryptonite?
610x.jpg

Some LiNaSiB3O7(OH) (officially called Jadarite btw) for ya.

What can I say, my dad's a geologist. He's always making gneiss with the jokes. I should have that printed on a chert.

OK I'll stop now.

Lemme try with this one...

My old wood plane reduced planks Constant(ly) to toothpicks.

00000390.jpg

You are using it wrong. That's a block plane, used for planing end grain or angles going against the grain.(The cutting iron is inverted, and at a more acute angle than other planes) For tooth picks, a smoothing plane would be a better bet.

What can I say, my dad's a geologist. He's always making gneiss with the jokes. I should have that printed on a chert.

OK I'll stop now.

No, no, keep going! Don't let these schistheads get you down. They take it for granite that puns like this keep going, but we're tuff - maybe a little wacke. Anyway, they didn't pay, so there's no way we could gypsum.

Wah, wah, wah, WAAAAAAAAAH!

Bob

Wow, so many nerd jokes all crammed into one thread. I only have one thing to say to that.....There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Back