Insane woman off meds gets pissed after car accident..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdbrewer

Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong with this woman. She got what she deserved!! (except for a tasing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that got cleaned up quick! Wow. Thanks guys and mod(s).

I'm fairly certain 99.9% of the people that have viewed that video could gather that it was not a peace officer filming.

SteveHeff said:
Looks like she's gunna come and get you, sucka. Thank you for making my night.

Haha! My night has been made also. Well, almost!

I work with real estate agents every day. So I deal with menopausal and post menopausal women all day long. This isn't shocking to me at all. You should see what they flip out about. Sometimes I just sit there with my jaw on the floor completely blown away at the way these chicks act.

I work with real estate agents every day. So I deal with menopausal and post menopausal women all day long. This isn't shocking to me at all. You should see what they flip out about. Sometimes I just sit there with my jaw on the floor completely blown away at the way these chicks act.

get them on video!

DrNecropolis said:
Holy cow..

The grown women in the Disney sweater should have been an instant red flag that it was about to get nutty..

Hah! I noticed that, but didn't think anything about it. You're right!

It would take some nerve to clip someone and then film the victim. The guy here might not have broken a law, but if that was my mom or wife, he would have a pounding coming.

It would take some nerve to clip someone and then film the victim. The guy here might not have broken a law, but if that was my mom or wife, he would have a pounding coming.
I'm guessing he didn't start filming immediately after the accident. I'd bet good money the camera came out after Teh Crazy started flowing.

And if your mom or wife behaved like that after a (relatively minor, by the looks of it) incident, they DESERVE to be video taped and humiliated.

I'm guessing he didn't start filming immediately after the accident. I'd bet good money the camera came out after Teh Crazy started flowing.

And if your mom or wife behaved like that after a (relatively minor, by the looks of it) incident, they DESERVE to be video taped and humiliated.

Perhaps one day your life will flash before your eyes. I know that I would probably remain calm. I know some people get excited. I really don't see the need to prod excited people.

Perhaps one day your life will flash before your eyes. I know that I would probably remain calm. I know some people get excited. I really don't see the need to prod excited people.
"Life flash before your eyes" Really? REALLY? Little over-dramatic, don't you think? The bumper of her car isn't so much as crushed, let alone any significant damage to her car. Her DAY didn't flash before her eyes, let alone her life.

If she didn't want to be videotaped, she should have not behaved like a nap-deprived three year old, or gotten back in her car instead of demanding someone turn off their camera. You are in public, you have no right or ability to tell someone else what to do with their property. People have extremely delusional concepts of what their right to privacy actually entails. (Here's a hint: If you're standing outside, you have very little, if any, expectation of privacy)

Granted, we cannot see what transpired before the video, but for what I watched, the camera did nothing to provoke her - he didn't even speak to her. And her objection to the camera didn't start until the crazy approached bat-s__ levels. Frankly, with a someone behaving the way she was, I'd be videotaping, too, for no reason other than to protect myself in the future. (proving that I did not interact with her, prove that she was ambulatory and not injured, etc.)

**** that., it's evidence. Make sure that what gets written up in the accident report is accurate, matches how she claimed the accident occurred, for when this crazy broad files a frivolous lawsuit in a couple months. Or, when his tires get slashed.

Heck yea. If I was that guy and that blizzard of crazyness was being directed at me, i'd start video, too. There is no law anywhere protecting anyone from being filmed in a public setting. That guy had every right to just keep filming even when the cop told him to put it away just to try to defuse crazy woman.

Granted, we cannot see what transpired before the video, but for what I watched, the camera did nothing to provoke her - he didn't even speak to her. And her objection to the camera didn't start until the crazy approached bat-s__ levels. Frankly, with a someone behaving the way she was, I'd be videotaping, too, for no reason other than to protect myself in the future. (proving that I did not interact with her, prove that she was ambulatory and not injured, etc.)

This +1. From what I understand, in places like Russia where corruption runs pretty deep, people drive with cameras on in their car so there is some kind of video evidence. Not saying that we have problems with corruption, but it isn't too hard for stories to get skewed and accusations get made after all parties involved depart ways. And you never know who is going to turn out bat**** crazy like this one. Based on the video, it's pretty easy to tell that the guy did nothing and said nothing to directly provoke her aggressive behavior. Probably could have done with the YouTube comment but in my opinion, that was pretty much non threatening.

And with that in mind, I think it's a pretty good idea to video record these situations. I may have to adopt this as a personal policy if I ever find myself in an appropriate situation.

Pretty sure I've met this woman.
She followed me into a post office parking lot and cussed me for driving so slow in the school zone.

That officer was more than patient with her.

So if you guys cut some lady off, instead of apologizing, you would start filming hoping for evidence to get off on a technicality? No wonder the woman is bat **** crazy.

dude, quit trying to defend that nutbag. accidents happen, being a (unt is her choice. plus just because someone forgot their pill doesn't mean they should be treated as though they are special. lady got up in dudes face and all. if that was your wife and you were present....I'd give you a pounding for not keeping that thing on a leash. amazed some internet tough-guy comes out of the wood works on HBT to defend psychotic behavior. "no wonder she is bat$hite crazy.." kind of sounds like a personal problem to me...also sounds like you should be on the same med's she is. wanker...

also, big ups to the popo for dealing with that situation. he was trying so hard not to get mad...rarely seen from police officers in this country.

So if you guys cut some lady off, instead of apologizing, you would start filming hoping for evidence to get off on a technicality? No wonder the woman is bat **** crazy.

Watch the video again. The cop indicated that it was her fault

[Qdidn'tGarageDweller;5401961]dude, quit trying to defend that nutbag. accidents happen, being a (unt is her choice. plus just because someone forgot their pill doesn't mean they should be treated as though they are special. lady got up in dudes face and all. if that was your wife and you were present....I'd give you a pounding for not keeping that thing on a leash. amazed some internet tough-guy comes out of the wood works on HBT to defend psychotic behavior. "no wonder she is bat$hite crazy.." kind of sounds like a personal problem to me...also sounds like you should be on the same med's she is. wanker...[/QUOTE]

I didnt have to look to see you were single wanker.

Watch the video again. The cop indicated that it was her fault

She didn't seem to think it was her fault, but something tells me that a lot of things happen in her life that she won't take responsibility for!

"It's not my fault my husband divorced me! Or that my kids won't visit!"

Never said anything about getting off on a technicality. But six months from now when she sues him for some spinal injury from the accident, and he is able to show that she was walking around screeching like a banshee, it's going to save him some headaches. Or IF he was determined to be at fault, and all of a sudden gets a bill in the mail for a complete front-end rebuild, he has video proof of the damage to dispute it.

Quite frankly, I'm the type that WILL own up to my mistakes IF it's my fault. But I have little tolerance for crazy run rampant.

also, big ups to the popo for dealing with that situation. he was trying so hard not to get mad...rarely seen from police officers in this country.

You mean seen 99% of the time from police officers in the country?

Probably the camera.

Probably just a cop doing his job as most cops would.

Reading the comments YouTube side is giving me a chuckle, but sad at the same time.

Example:

"Wow that officer was a dick she has a right to her privacy and he is swearing in front of her if that was the civillian swearing it would be obstucking officer he should be spended two weeks without pay and the way hes yelling at her he is already treating her like a five yr old"

Wow.

Reading the comments YouTube side is giving me a chuckle, but sad at the same time.

Example:

"Wow that officer was a dick she has a right to her privacy and he is swearing in front of her if that was the civillian swearing it would be obstucking officer he should be spended two weeks without pay and the way hes yelling at her he is already treating her like a five yr old"

Wow.
Like I said, people have greatly exaggerated ideas about privacy.

Every day for me so much for retirement from the military[y after 25 yrs. SPECOPS!USAF Rescue and USN SAR On the USS Shreveport.

Cops always have to assume they are being taped.
You can't just kick some-one's ass and send them on their way anymore.
:( Sigh.
And yeah, it was her fault. She kept explaining how he hit her front bumper with the back of his car, after she left the stop sign. Pretty simple: she rear ended him. Another dead give-away: "he came out of nowhere", translates to "I didn't see him."

Latest posts

Back