Discounted Beersmith Software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from beersmith saying that they are having a sale on beersmith software. The sale is going on until Tuesday, 9/10/10. They're already low price of $20 is being cut down to $16.49 (25% off).

If you've been putting off buying beersmith because of the price, here is your chance.

If you're unfamiliar with beersmith, it's a software program that you can use to help develop recipes, and will make brewdays so much easier.

They have a free trial version on their site if you're not yet ready to purchase it or if you just want to see how it works before buying it.

Here is a link to the discounted price:

http://beersmith.com/order_now.htm?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_content=%5BBSHB%5D%20BeerSmith%20Labor%20Day%20Sale%20-%2025%25%20Off&utm_campaign=beersmith_blog

I just wanted to correct the date - the sale ends at midnight Eastern time on Tuesday which is the 7th of September 2010 (NOT the 10th).

Thanks,
Brad

I just wanted to correct the date - the sale ends at midnight Eastern time on Tuesday which is the 7th of September 2010 (NOT the 10th).

Thanks,
Brad

Sorry about the error, Brad. I foolishly tried posting that before my first coffee. I'm surprised I didn't crash the Internet, to be honest.

I would like to amend my original post, again. The sale is something% off the regular price.

I am either getting a new computer or going to have to replace the hardrive on my current one soon. Would the key be good on a new computer if I get one?

BeerSmith is overdue for an upgrade. The developer needs to spend sometime on the next version.

What would you like to see in an upgrade? I'd like to see more current grain additions myself.

I am either getting a new computer or going to have to replace the hardrive on my current one soon. Would the key be good on a new computer if I get one?

Good question. You should probably send a PM to Brad, who posted in this thread.

Yes. I've gone through 3-4 computers and every time I've reloaded it the program has worked with the same key.

Looks like its back to 21.95 today.
Bummer. Still a great product. I knew I should have bought this yesterday.....

Got my license about a week before the sale, bummer. I'd really love to see boil off expressed as gal/hr instead of %/hr for the next version though. %/hr just isn't correct...

Got my license about a week before the sale, bummer. I'd really love to see boil off expressed as gal/hr instead of %/hr for the next version though. %/hr just isn't correct...

I'll second that. It's fine as long as you always have the same boil volume.... but I don't.

Can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy Beersmith 2? Or if you know of coupon codes that can be used in conjunction with a Beersmith purchase, that would be helpful, too.

Can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy Beersmith 2? Or if you know of coupon codes that can be used in conjunction with a Beersmith purchase, that would be helpful, too.

They do sales every now and then, but otherwise, it's $27 or so, no discounts. Less than the cost of a batch of beer, and WELL worth it.

Birdman Brewing. It's 22 bucks or so IIRC.

Back