Heading to San Antonio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quickerNu

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am taking my first Saturday off in two years!!! Unfortunately, I scheduled it during the state Harley Owners Group rally, probably costing me lots of money. Oh well. I am taking the kids to sea world, spending tonight and tomorrow night there. I go to San Antonio every now and then, but have never had any free time. Any kid-friendly beer realted places I can go? Other than Sea World tomorrow, we have no plans. :mug:

Hit the Riverwalk. It's got loads of places and the kids will love it. Check out Blue Star Brew Pub too.

Well, kid friendly depends on the time of day. Like Ed said, blue star is a good spot. But you cannot visit San Antonio without hitting the flying saucer. During the day should be kid friendly, even with the short skirts.....There is also a place called pizza italia on thousand oaks drive, that has a superb beer selection under the thin veil of a pizza joint. Also, chesters hamburgers are some of the best in the city with an awesome beer selection.....I often enjoy a bacon burger with a Lauganitas IPA. yum....

Back already. I thought I would have internet access while there, but I didn't. Let me elaborate. I go to San Antonio at least a few times a year, and am kinda bored with my normal routine. I tried calling blue star, but no one answered, I guess they are closed on sunday. I will look the up. Didn't know there was a flying saucer in SA, and thanks for the other hints BDF. We ended up hitting mi tierra and casa rio as usual. Anyone know what goes on at the old Pearle Brewery now?
I did hit up the AH hospitality place at sea world. Sampled a stout and some sort of wheat- cant remember their names. Oh well, I guess I'll do more beer related stuff next time. We usually go down for our anniversary in december.

Latest posts

Back