What brews are you serving for Christmas Eve family get togethers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuntzBrewing

Reaction score
I have a dual faucet keggerator and the extended family christmas eve dinner/get-together is at my house. I plan on having both taps fully loaded for the craft beer friendly family members lol I brewed a stout back in august that has been aging since then to serve and have an American IPA (close to a IIPA) fermenting now to serve also. Just wondering if anyone else has anything they are kegging or bottling for the family

Since my 2nd cousin's boyfriend (2nd cousin in law to be? Is that even a valid family member position? :drunk: ) usually packs a cooler full of rare/awesome brews (yesterday for thanksgiving he poured me some 2010 world wide stout, since were in indiana that is more valuable than solid gold, also brought heady topper over for a Halloween party) I thought it was the least I could do to provide some deliciously fresh beer I crafted in the garage. (I don't know what else to offer since he usually brings the most valuable items in the craft beer market to share for no cost, especially since we are of no blood relation and he is dating/ has a kid with my second cousin) I've considered getting the cigar city bundle from letspour.com also just incase the ipa isn't good (having astringency problems with my IPAs, should be fixed this time I HOPE!) Since in indiana and most of the country we aren't the most profitable craft beer market and he may not have had it lol

My dad was in town for Thanksgiving, and I introduced him to homebrewing by having him help brew a bourbon pecan porter. It might be ready by Christmas, but it was a great morning of brewing with my pops.

If you want a great Indiana craft beer, buy a bottle of Upland lambic, just won a GABF gold. Legendary stuff

Thinking about bringing some Bourbon Barrel Porter to the extended family xmas party. It's been bottled since mid Aug & is finally starting to come around.

Back