• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Summit hop pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensiff

Reaction score
I recently got some 2010 summit hop pellets from a brewery that had them stored in their deep freezer. I have a 3 lb bag that I want to part with. It is sealed but not airtight; but, has been and is still kept in a deep freezer. I figure around $25 plus shipping. I'll flat rate it, so if I can cram it into the small $5 box I will, but probably going to end up with the $11 box.

I'm at work so I don't know the AA%, but will PM that back to anyone interested.

I am also very willing to consider some Jolly Pumpkin or ECY bugfarm or bug country to help out an upcoming lambic brew...(moderators, sorry if I'm not supposed to ask about trades)

Back