From Grain to Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerHarley

Reaction score
I ordered some hops a couple of weeks ago from this shop. They had Nelson Sauvin in pounds for a good price. I ordered and included a note that I will be out of town the following week and asked if they thought it would get there in time or if they can hold it.

They immediately responded telling me it will probably arrive while I am gone but they will gladly hold it and send it halfway through my trip so it arrives soon after I return home. This was fine with me as I wasn;t planning on brewing anytime soon.

Sure enough, the day I get back from vacation there is a box on my doorstep with luscious, delicious hops in it.

These guys are top notch.

Ordered hops on Friday after thanksgiving. They shipped Monday. Arrived Thursday.

Well packed, good prices.

I would shop there again.

Ordered a pile of different hops to up my inventory (always changing my mind at the very last minute) and some grains. Came in less than a week and was seriously well-packed. Nice hops selection!

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Customer service means a lot to me:) As always, if anyone has an issue, comment, or request, please let me know either through our site or PM me here.

Cheers!

Brad

My g2g experience was great.

I ordered several grains in oz which is great since I don't like having 14 oz of something sitting around for years because i only need 2 oz and I don't use that grain often. Not only that but they came in zip lock backs that are also sticky sealed and clearly labeled!

I also ordered a spigot for a cooler MT, brad even included a hand drawn sketch of how to put it together!

They add the extra touch of customer service that others do not.

I have a lot of ingredients right now but as soon as I need something, I will be placing an order again.

Oh, and their shipping fees were really reasonable as well!

I am not a huge brewer but they are by far and away my go to supplier for everyday brewing. Their prices including shipping cannot be beat and they ship very fast and secure.

Nothing but good things to say about GTG. I've ordered from them a couple times now and have had quick delivery and great service.

Brad - will you be offering more liquid yeast strains on your website anytime soon? I wanted to buy a German lager strain, but didn't notice anything being offered.

Thanks!

Adam

Many thanks to everyone who updated the thread, and I greatly appreciate all the feedback.

@onescalerguy - I'll see what we can do in the future to accommodate those of you who are not in the lower 48.

@Adam - I will be ordering some more liquid yeast in the near future. It has been tough for us to get good turnover when we do carry a lot. Our online presence (HBT) is helping us reach a greater populace to hopefully get much better turnover.

Cheers!

Brad

Ordered a couple of lbs of hops last Saturday and received them today.

Good price, quick service.

Thanks

Ordered a few pounds of hops late on a Sunday night. Got a shipment tracking # on the following Tuesday morning & the hops showed up on Thursday.

You really can't ask for better than that.

I placed my first order with From Grain to Glass and was very happy with my order experience ! Brad ( the owner) was answering questions I had about an alternate yeast selection ( they ran out of the one I wanted) via Facebook at like 10:30 p.m. I was shocked! The communication continued in the morning until I was comfortable with my new direction. The package shipped in about three or four days . Three tiered flat rate shipping , love it! I say run your order up to 75-80.00 and get the biggest bang for your buck!! The order came complete and was well packed. The crush looks to be the best I have seen from any place. Prices are great ! I did a few random comparisons and only found one malt a bit ( cents) priced over the average price and the rest were well below. Awesome hop selection and huge savings as you bulk up ( 4 oz. nice savings , cheap pounds!)
Did I say the customer service was great :)

I will certainly be order from them in the future!!

Fromgraintoglass is my new, go to shop for ingredients. Awesome prices, flat rate shipping (free if you stock up and order over $75). I've ordered from them twice and the shipping is quick and reliable. It's only 2-3 days to upstate NY. Their bulk prices are really what sets them apart from the larger retailers. Hops by the pound and 10lb bags of grain are simply the way to go to get the most for your money. I noticed that their yeast prices are also very competitive. Thanks Brad for the great value and excellent service!

ordered on a Friday, package arrived on Tuesday, took advantage of a free shipping promo! Everything arrived fast and accurately. Prices on bulk hops were GREAT and price per pound on grains was better than my LHBS.

will use again!

5/5! Great company. Nice prices, malt by the ounce.

Order Sunday with the free shipping promo. Order filled Monday morning. Came this morning, from Iowa to NJ, that quickly. Everything looks good in the box!

Only negative? When clawing the box open in excitement to see my huge 3 gal RIS grainbill, I clawed up one of the (especially) flimsy grain bags. Beware!

My first experience with From Grain to Glass has been FANTASTIC!

The website is very well laid out and easy to use, the prices are good, order was packaged extremely well in my case and shipped out super fast! My liquid yeast was a little old, but Brad made up for this by including two packs of the same strain...excellent customer service.

I'll be shopping here again, certainly, and I highly recommend this company to all. Good job!

Very nice experience dealing with GTG. Brad seems very motivated to provide superb customer service. He sent me an e-mail confirming that my order to make sure that I hadn't double ordered some malt. I had double ordered on purpose but a lot stores would not have checked and taken the money. GTG will continue to get my business

What's up with the Grain to Glass website? I keep getting a server not found error. I've ordered Wyermann products from them in the past and I'm in the market for something to brew an Oktoberfest with.

Hopefully they didn't go out of business.

Back