• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Keg for Carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have now been able to accumulate enough kegs where I can now try to trade a couple of them for a couple of carboys. I am willing to trade my kegs for your carboys. These kegs are 5 gallons and I am looking for couple of 5 or 6.5 gallon carboys. I am not looking for something within my area, Nashville, TN, as I don't want to pay for shipping!

Damn, you are so right! Thanks for catching that, I think. I am looking for some 6.5, 5 gallon carboys. I might be able to be talked into a better bottle. I also have 2 1 gallon carboys that I would be willing to trade for one standard sized carboy. I am looking for these in my area as I don't want to pay for any additional shipping.

I am still looking for someone who might be willing to trade kegs for carboys. My buddy has 2 kegs and he is looking for 2 carboys. Would love the 6 or 6.5 gallon carboy. I am looking for something local to me, Nashville, TN. I will be traveling to Indy next weekend, so I could meet with someone local to Indy.:tank:

I wish I lived closer I'd take you up on that.

I don't even have any trips set up for Ft Campbell or points south.

If I head down to my sister's place (Tampa) I'll try to remember to let you know so we can do a drive-by trade.

Damn, I wish we lived closer. I have two 6.5 gal, and four - make that three - 5 gal. I broke one of the 5 gal this week, severing a tendon and nerve in my wrist. I'm now looking into getting a SS conical fermenter, so that I don't have to work with these potential guillotines.

I am still looking for someone who might be willing to trade kegs for carboys. My buddy has 2 kegs and he is looking for 2 carboys. Would love the 6 or 6.5 gallon carboy. I am looking for something local to me, Nashville, TN. I will be traveling to Indy next weekend, so I could meet with someone local to Indy.:tank:

im in indy. i have a 6.5 carboy, and two 5g carboys.

are the kegs ball lock corny's?

if so i'll trade. thanks.

brian

Latest posts

Back