What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first berliner weisse! Sour mashed and no boil goodness aged for 9 months.

ForumRunner_20130629_141639.jpg

My American IPA has such a creamy head. That's what she said.

image-3730675883.jpg

image-3519689053.jpg

My first time with this one. Was worried about the green bottle based on what I've heard others say but I only pick up a hint of skunk. Really enjoyable on this 115 degree day. A little yeast from the pour is even smiling at me

ForumRunner_20130629_122737.jpg

ForumRunner_20130629_122749.png

Hot scotchy with knob creek single barrel. Then some heavy lifting moving furniture around my buddy's house. Wtf, I didn't sign up for this, haha

Just a little homebrewed Amarillo wheat ipa before heading out to the pool. Also, if any of the guys who love that 21st Amendment Hog Island are looking to snag some more before its all gone let me know. My closest shop has about about 6 more packs left on the shelves

Just finished a hot scotch (whoever came up with the idea of mixing wort with scotch, THANK YOU, God that was good). Now Deschutes Twilight.

No pictures but I had 2 Burried Hatchet Stouts and a Pine Belt Pale Ale from Southern Star at the brewery.

Remmy said:
Don't know if I can finish this beer. My uncle just passed away. This one is for him.

Sorry to hear that, man. Once I get home, I'll drink one in his honor.

Thanks, guys. Drinking a brew and tears don't really feel too good. Especially after speaking to family. Today stinks. Definitely one of the worst days of my life.

Remmy said:
Thanks, guys. Drinking a brew and tears don't really feel too good. Especially after speaking to family. Today stinks. Definitely one of the worst days of my life.

I am extremely sorry to hear about your uncle. I, also, shall raise a glass in his honor.

Remmy said:

Sorry for your loss Remmy. My glass is raised for your uncle.

Sorry to hear buddy. I lost a very close friend on the 4th of July in 2004 and this time of year has been really hard on me ever since. Now I try and think back on the good times and I smile while I cry. I miss you Nick.

Legacy of Vienna HB IPA. First time using Legacy and I love it. FG and bottling samples weren't promising, but this has really turned out nicely. The Vienna creates a great malt backbone, but the high hopping rate (8 oz) and low mash temp lets the Legacy shine through. Legacy has a fairly fruity profile that I am quite enjoying. It's also going quite well with the homemade pretzels my wife made while I was out getting a growler from Beer'd.

20130629_170000.jpg

Having more of my HB'ed mild. Wow, I've missed having homebrew since I've been gone. I think I'll have another...

Back