• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

19" Stainless Drip Tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish my wife had seen that before paying $30 plus shipping. Just trying to recoup some of it. Still up for sale, in a week or so I'll be taking offers if it isn't sold.

How is it a "used" drip tray? It is stainless steel, I poured one beer over it and cleaned it anyways before trying to sell it. In fact its now cleaner then when I got it "new" out of a dusty box. Here is the link of where it came from which you can see it was more than the others. We got screwed, not trying to screw anyone else.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003153W2Y/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I'm trying to sell it for $20 bucks plus shipping via USPS which is the cheapest way. $8 bucks shipping was what the USPS site said for it to be boxed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the one from Barsupplies.com and I am happy with it for the price. But the fit and finish is not perfect. It's a little twisted and I had bend it around when I first got it. Maybe this one is a little better quality?

I would agree with the previous post. I bought one from barsupplies in the link I posted. The welds in the corners aren't the cleanest, and are a little blackened, just like you can see in their pic. The one that the OP is trying to sell is likely better quality. I am sure it's worth the extra few bucks for anyone who would rather have a drip tray that's a little better quality.

Latest posts

Back