He Was Gettin' It Soaked....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Me thinks the SC Governor was getting his dyck soaked in some *****. :D

If not, he was in a leather, playin' the gimp or he was getting whipped by his favorite dominatrix.

confused.jpg

No, I am.:confused:

Are we :drunk:???

:D

Sheesh...head off to the coast of Argentina for a few days and everybody gets all worked up. Doesn't everybody pop off to South America to just get away from it all a couple of times a year?

Exit question...if he really was in Argentina, then wouldn't he have been down there after the meat?

Sheesh...head off to the coast of Argentina for a few days and everybody gets all worked up. Doesn't everybody pop off to South America to just get away from it all a couple of times a year?

Exit question...if he really was in Argentina, then wouldn't he have been down there after the meat?

Yes, Buca de Chow??? :drunk: No more meat. Just *****....:D

The coast of Buenos Aires is 2 miles. It's the coldest day of the year there. The traffic is worse than Cairo.

He's doing the walk of shame on tv. Affair confessed.

I just thought you were on one of your druken ramble sausage man. :D

Having read the article I believe that he was boning underage boys in Bangcock.

....even his wife said they had no idea where Sanford went

How many of you married guys could get away with that?

"Hiking trip" is that what they are calling it these days?

I just thought you were on one of your druken ramble sausage man. :D

Having read the article I believe that he was boning underage boys in Bangcock.

How many of you married guys could get away with that?

"Hiking trip" is that what they are calling it these days?

That's what it was.... He said "Hike it up beotch, and turn around, yah..... keep them heels on, its make your butt look tight"

Theoretically it was a hiking trip! :D

"Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I was not hiking. It was for booty. Career is ruined. I left my pants down. Please re-elect me."

via twitter

This is a real good example of political suicide.

EDIT: I was wrong, heard it wrong, Haily Barber is taking over his position as Board of Governors.

"Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I was not hiking. It was for booty. Career is ruined. I left my pants down. Please re-elect me."

via twitter

He's term-limited. Can't run for guv again. But he WAS one of the up n comers for the R Presidential candidate in 2012.

Now none of us can ever use the "hiking the apalachian trail" excuse again!

Me thinks the SC Governor was getting his dyck soaked in some *****. :D

If not, he was in a leather, playin' the gimp or he was getting whipped by his favorite dominatrix.

LOL, Very likely all of the above! I mean 1st he's "missing," then he's "hiking" and/or "Camping," now he says he was "in Argentina?" Something is most DEFINATELY rotten in SC.

The only reason he is back home is he didn't know it was cold in Buenoes Aires. :D

My guess he thought he would be boinking on the beach, smoking stogies and drinking some cervezas. Imagine his surprise to find out that its cold down there.

Back