Adding a faucet to a two faucet tower.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricCSU

Reaction score
Hello,
I have this tower. I didn't realize how easily I could fit an extra keg in my kegerator, so now I want a third faucet. I am getting tired of opening the door and switching beer lines. I was considering getting this, but I am now wondering how tough it would be to add another faucet to my current tower.

I am guessing...get the appropriate size hole cutter, file the hole to clean it up, place the appropriate shank and connect it to a beer line.

Am I missing something here?

I'm not really that great at DIY, yet. I could have my dad's help though. He is very good at DIY and has lots of tools.

Eric

I added a third faucet to my double tower.
I't a VERY tight fit, trying to work in the toer, but I did it, and it works great.

Do I just pop the top off my tower and screw that thing on top of it? That would be way easier than trying to drill a perfect hole. It would also give me a higher, rather than lower, tap to fill tall glasses.

Eric

Just called Beverage Factory. That is exactly what it is. This will be about 100 times easier than I thought!

Thanks MrShake!

Eric

Back